Atal'Dazar questions

1 How does Rezan pick his targets grabbing them and chewing them? I got an awkward feeling it’s almost always me, one of my characters. Out of the last 5 times I did Atal’Dazar I got picked 4 times.

2 Is there any way to make the dino birds fear less. It’s freaking anyoing te be feared all the time.

3 Most the people I’m doing this dungeon with are skipping T’longa and Monzumi, the Triceratopses. Aside from this not being an obligation and speeding, is there any other reason?

Thank you.

Awful advice.

1. He prefers the targets that are far away. You can generally bait it on to ranged if they are at proper distance.
  2. Interupt the fear, its the big birds that cast it. Try not to stun it since it recasts it immediately and people may waste interupts as you stun.

You (or one of your partymembers) are supposed to interrupt it, or use other forms of CC.

They are a pain to fight.

He picks 1 out of the 2 players the furthest away.

We actually usually pull them and bloodlust. Except with bolstering and sanguine. You can snap them and then they do not charge. but keep your tank alive :slight_smile:

99.9% skip them, even with the obelisk standing right there.

That back does massive dmg and has massive health. During bolstering or bursting you just gonna die quickly and overall you do not need the % with a basic route.

If it is in 10+ and you don’t want to do that obelisk with the boss (like on tyrannical) then you can do a shadowmeld, vanish or whatever pull so that the rest of the group can kill the obelisk

I have no idea about basic routes. Routes are based on team composition often. On bursting is it not worse than a saurid pack. We did it even on our timed +16 this week, without snapping.

the problem is that it also has a saurid pack inside this pack, so it hurts.
so far I never really changed my route because of team comp, but I also don’t run very high keys :expressionless:

But on bursting you can snap and they do not hurt. That is the fun of snapping :slight_smile: and just bloodlust it and you get great count.

yup works well in theory, in pugs often not so much :smiley:

Haha, wel yes… i play with a group. Tank goes to snap spot, hunter misdirect the pack and the whole pack gets snapped. Then it is only a ‘keep your tank’-alive pull.

What is this snap spot you speak of?

guess if you jump in a certain place, all the mobs will be teleported to you and cannot jump to all the other players.
There are several snap places in AD so that stupid small raptors will not kill half the party

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.