[A]The Raven Council raid team is recruiting. 7/8 HC (2 raid days weekly)

Hello everyone!

The Raven Council is looking for new fresh members to add to our raiding team, we are currently 7/8 HC and are looking to expand our roster. We’re a ridiculously long-standing guild with a lively and welcoming mature community since classic.

Our raid team’s main goal at this moment is to clear heroic and get curve, whilst recruiting and getting a stable roster and are willing to try out Mythic eventually. We try to be democratic within the team and make every raider feel part of the decisions being made. We want a mature, friendly environment within our team. Our aim is not high end raiding but we do expect raiders to know their role/class and try their best.

Progress:
Vault of the Incarnates: normal cleared 8/8, heroic 7/8 and progressing on Raszageth

Our raid days & times:
Wednesday 20:15 - 23:00 server time
Sunday 20:15 - 23:00 server time

Who are we looking for?
We are currently looking for a healer and certain dps classes, however if you’re not amongst this list, feel free to apply as we are open to different options/players.

1. Resto druid or shaman (healer)
  2. Unholy DK (DPS)
  3. WW monk (DPS)
  4. Druid Boomkin (DPS)
    Note : if you are a offspec tank, that is also great as a backup tank but not neccesary.

If you are interested, feel free to Discord msg me (Sherelia#1731) or whisper me ingame (Sherelia-DefiasBrotherhood) for more information. You can also apply right away at the forum on our website, www.ravencouncil .com

I hope to hear from you soon!
With kind regards,
Raid team Raven

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.