ATTENTION: MOGRAINE Call to Arms for WORLD PVPers

Thekal, it has a nice 60/40 ratio.

1 Like

Sadly Thekal and Jin’do is slowly dying.

How is Thekal dying? It’s very populated.

it went from 6k Alliance to now 3k Alliance, to little activety during the late nights, even during the weekends, my main is there now, after they locked it, it went quiet, they then also allowed Transfers during the new realm Jin’do, it all spread and ruined the activity, but sure it’s Faction Balanced, but it’s rather quiet/dead atm.

I don’t know how accurate Ironforge is but it shows a nice 8k Alliance and nearly 7k Hordes atm.

No that’s a lie hun it has not updated I guess, but here is the newer one

You can even see the old post that he made, and you’ll see how quiet it has become.

It has dropped quite a bit from the last stats but I wouldn’t say a 3k faction is dead tbh. There’s plenty of people to do anything out there.

Could definitely use that merge though, would help a lot.

Yeah but you also gotta remember, it’s not even updated YET again, Stormwind AH have 3-4 people sometimes in front of it, and it’s an Alliance sided realm…sort of, more or less dying is the better word, trust me I have my main there, I saw big activiety, I have another main on Jin’do, because I started levling there as well, both are going bad, but if you don’t believe a player from the realm, I guess you’ll have to find out yourself.

Nah I definitely believe you but let me tell you main cities are all dead atm and the world in general as people focus on end game and mostly raid log at this point. We have a healthy population on the Horde side but I rarely see players anywhere else but Dalaran.

Don’t forget that layering also makes the world feel more empty.

Thekal and Jin’do as far as I know doesn’t have layering.

At least before Jin’do existed, there was layers on Thekal

That’s correct, yeah.

Oh I didn’t know that. They should allow some transfers there with limit of course, not to mess the balance. It looks like a solid realm and I’d definitely like to play there.

1 Like

Sapling you’re from Jin’do as well, would you agree the activity is going down rapidly?

I don’t want to go and level my alts in Azeroth or Outland, it’s pretty dead there
Northrend seems fine.

That’s true, I levled a Mage on Jin’do stuck at 26, cause I thought hey…mage…AOE groups xD took me an hour to find a Stockade group, and at the end of it, the tank wasn’t a tank, so it got disbanded, so now that mage is just there :c I wanted to enjoy my time in Scarlet AOE runs, but F

1 Like

Ehh, Transfers never really help, it only kills more servers than any good, they should honestly just merge the 2 new realm, Jin’do and Thekal, I would not mind that, at least then i’d be some sort of activity, but with Jin’do having 700-700 ish now…maybe more? maybe less, I dunno, it wouldn’t hurt Thekal in any way.

That or give away free faction change on each realm, but here is the twist, Only a big amount of numbers can faction change, so it balances it out, but blizzard again…will never do that xD

It definitely wouldn’t hurt either realm. I’m personally a fan of medium servers, I don’t like mega realms so I like smaller communities but I see how it hurts people who mostly rely on pugging or enjoy leveling alts.

I dunno, levling in Classic wow on release, I had so much fun, HUGE World PVP, fighting for ads, annoying but it really made the server feel alive, seeing people on the ground, dead from questing, logged of for now etc…skeletons around the world…

I dunno it just felt like the server lived? probably makes no sense xD but from all that…to a quiet server, where I can’t see many anymore…it’s weird.

This is the plague of game expanding. The world becomes irrelevant. Once WOTLK came out the main focus shifted on end game and very little of the rest of the world mattered.

It’s quite a lonely experience to level solo these days. We joined late and we are family members but it still felt like a long lonely grind.