Auction House Performance Issue - 1 September

Yes, I know a lot of people would say its an overly dramatic view, but economies in these games are fun to be involved in. I like the challenge of making a certain amount through crafting and gathering etc, and at this point the economy is completely broken.

I agree with you they have just put out some nonsense statement, because they know a lot of the players will eat it up and defend them, which they have, but anyone with a grasp on reality can see what’s happening here.

The fact that Blizzard turn a blind eye to something that is completely ruining the economy for players is disgraceful, and I wouldn’t support any company who can allow this sort of behaviour to run rampant.

Wierdly enough, they are quick to crack down on people when they say the wrong things in chat lol

1 Like

Correct.
But it’s irrelevant. TSM gives an unfair AH advantage and needs to be banned.

2 Likes

Scambots are running wild again.
Im gonna go and try snatch some or their profit for myself, cant say no to a free gold :money_mouth_face:

Well I’m glad I managed to get everything yesterday at 3am (buy at least).

I’m genuinely really sorry for the people that had their weekend ruined, get hopes high just to have another reality check that Blizzard is so incompetent that not even a system that’s 2 decades old they can maintain live.

This is just unacceptable.

2 Likes

Unfortunately this made me quit the game, it’s not only because of AH issue itself, but I play different games and I feel like blizzard doesn’t care about their players, just wants their money. (Duh)

Was having fun on AH, buying trinkets and patterns cheap on populated servers and selling them for 4x the price on other server, I was about to buy the game when the lag started, then I told myself I am gonna buy it later. Unfortunately it’s been like 10 days and almost nothing was being done, we got minimal communication, and the issue still hasn’t been fixed.

I am playing free games where I get compensated for the bugs that don’t even affect me in any way and that makes me think at least the company cares about their players. Good luck everyone in the expansion, I hope it’s good.

2 Likes

Doesn’t count as unfair if it’s freely available to absolutely everyone that wants it…

2 Likes

true, but as being a hardcore TSM user for years myself and profiting from it, I can say that it is hurting the game more than helping it in general.

Lots of things hurt the game, and lots of things help it. It’s all entirely based on opinion in the end. Personally when I’ve used TSM in the past, its been useful because it gives me a rough idea of what things are worth so I don’t post things at too high/low of a price

1 Like

sure, i will install 2000 addons to make sure I’m equal in every aspect of the game.

Gotcha.

Can you list all of them?

Because i don’t know more than a few people use

Not 2,000, not 200, not even 2

One

oh so you are a hardcore ah gamer trader who only has one auction house addon and nothing else? not dbm, not details, not weakauras, huh?

OK, gotcha - that’s not me tho .

So, you mention one addon and say it’s the problem and needs to be banned

Then you express the idea that you don’t want to install 2,000 addons

Then when faced with the idea that one addon is all we’re talking about, you seem upset at the idea of not being able to have more

Am I missing something, or are you just wanting to be angry at nothing?

Just relax. If you don’t like that addons are prevalent and you think that’s degrading your experience so severely then that’s okay. You’re allowed to have that mindset. Nobody will be mad if you cancel your subscription and uninstall the game because you don’t like it
If you don’t enjoy the game as it is, then you can stop playing. I don’t think anybody is forcing you. Do something that you enjoy more and be happier if you want :slightly_smiling_face:

No you have not!!! Laging daily. Buying an item takes minutes instead of seconds. I’ve been trying to buy Crushed Gemstones on AH for over 30 minutes before I lost my mind and came here to post about it. You very well know 80% of people will only stay for the first moth of the expansion. Fix this or we won’t even find out what the raid looks like!!!

1 Like

I wonder how Blizzard management cronies will react to the fact you actively encourage people to quit giving them money and subscribe to their game, huh? I’m lowkey sure it’s against ToS
You think you are funny but you just act like a kid. “haha dont play my game i hate you” is what you said. Cringe. Like your avatar. You wrote 2 paragraphs asking me to leave the game so you feel better about yourself? Are you clinically insane? What the hell is wrong with you? You are not normal at all - you need to seek psychiatrist right now.
You told me to basically basically do an equivalent of kms in game because I don’t want one addon. This is preposterous and you are a mentally troubled individual. Go seek help. You are dangerous to society. OMG

If Every single aspect of the game requires extra addons, then yes I’m upset. It faciliates illegal activities in game, and I have a hunch you participate in those.

19:25h : Auction House still laggs a lot (really A LOT), takes 2min to post something on Silvermoon-EU, Go back to the drawingboard to fix it !

1 Like

“Remember to take all things in moderation (even World of Warcraft!)”
~ One of the loading screen tips

Dude. You’re getting way too worked up over this.
Trying to attack my avatar? Come on. Yours is a fox. We get what we get.
Calling someone clinically insane and asking what’s wrong with them while telling them to seek out psychiatric help. On a forum. That’s not normal behaviour. You’re too emotionally invested in this

If you think that uninstalling a game is equivalent to a life-ending event, you need to seek help

They don’t facilitate illegal activities at all. You’re just grasping at straws now

i’m not reading this lol

1 Like

still cannot buy anything as everything is immediately sold

AH problems are back again. Yesterday when you mentioned that it was sorted it was working great but today the problems are returning. I can’t see my auctions, posting takes forever, etc…

1 Like