Auction House Performance Issue - 1 September

What do you mean, it’s right here.

I’ve spend the last 10min trying to buy some commodities for my crafting. I cannot get anything except “The item is no longer available”.

Blizzard needs to accept that the region wide AH is not working when an expansion launches. The obvious solution is to split the AH again for a launch. Put it back together for the x.1 patch or whatever.

1 Like

The reply was not found

It’s right here though!

Post created
A buyer has found your post

Oh c’mon stop it, there are boundaries to comedy.

Blizzard has full control over the API. If they wanted to, they could restrict the number of queries per player per minute/hour/day. They also could set limits per query type, for example allowing a lot of purchases per player, but only a small number of cancellations.

It is 100% within their control. If they opt for a different approach (or just letting it blow over) and it infuriates their customers, then the blame is also 100% theirs.

1 Like

TSM Enabled

1 Like

You need auctionator. TSM doesn’t work. Also give some love to the devs, great devs. TSM devs I mean.

Yeah I use Auctionator, mostly to verify the prices of items. I think I used TSM once in Legion and just never understood it or took the time to learn everything about it.

Cringe??? Players are paid full price for a product and its not working as intended. Again if you cant understand: players paid FULL price for a product and its NOT WORKING as intended. How is this post cringe? Anyway, happy beta testing this awesome work of art after the full release. Average low standard clown consumer :clown_face:

1 Like

And tag it as a “feature”,not bug.

is the AH working correctly today? havent tried yet

It was, since late last night.

Now it looks like broken again, I am receiving sh*tloads of “item is not available” error again which makes me think, they are unable to deal with the bots and bots became so damn greedy.

1 Like

It was all good so far since last night but seems like it is going down, again. I am unable to buy a thing again, for the last hour.

It was working a lot better earlier, but its gradually slowed down and its no coincidence that there has been a noticable rise in undercut prices at the same time. Blizzard havent even spoken about that issue at all, they obviously dont care that their entire economy is controlled by cheaters. Been playing this game since 2005 on and off, never seen anything so ridiculously annoying as how bad this has got, this will be my last sub I’m not supporting a company that let this happen. Back to GW2, a new expansion and an Auction House that isnt run by scammers. Dont worry I wont let the door hit me on the way out

2 Likes

Dont see any change. Especially not on peak hours.

1 Like

totally agree with what you say.

sadly, blizzard is just being disrespectful towards its fair players with this BS, and this is so disappointing. also, they are vandalizing themselves by killing the hype of people. most of the people were talking pretty highly about the expansion so far, return of Metzen was a plus… but the AH being so slow, the number of undercutting AH bots, not being able to buy or sell things for hours…

I have no idea what they are trying to achieve here. Also, Tom Ellis’ words about why AH was like this, days after the issue, is also total horse manure… I am sorry but that was only a lame explanation of the issue. They think that their community is made of no brainer game junkies. We can see what’s going on and understand Tom, be sincere…

Gosh, any time I am getting hyped about this game, they are finding a way to completely crush it…

2 Likes

“This item is no longer available”
S**t here we go again :smiley:

1 Like

i can’t play atm it’s so laggy