Auction house+mails

Same issue. Gold / items are gone, and I doubt that I’ll ever see them again.
Pulling my stuff from AH until this gets resolved.

3 Likes

yeah, Blizzard stold our golds we should get it back but i don’t Think that we will see them again. the new AH has a lot of issues and bugs.

Same problem with me sold around 50k of stuff today but no mail, did a ticket don’t think it will help at all tbh, hope im wrong.

2 Likes

@ Ixthocaesil
For real? You think that I remember all the items i post in the game. This is the opposite way… Blizzard takes our subscriber money and they make mistakes (which can happen, no offense) but these major updates simply have been tested badly! I run a software company of my own and i would lose customers if I would dome up with these answers. (But then again, Blizz is already losing customers, so it would even be a motivation to do better!)
Then I would actually like to make an effort, but hey wait I run WoW on a MAC… so i cant play without constant freezes and computer crashes!

Update:
Just tried again and looked at the AH: All my stacked items (like ore and stuff) are gone from AH, not in the mail, so I assume sold - would like to get the gold (or drop the Blazing drake i’ve been hunting for 8 years!)

2 Likes

me too,me too !!!

1 Like

It’s not really an option. A lot of players don’t sell 1-2 items at a time only. Some sell hundreds and hundreds. Your demand on putting important information as the once listed is, for a lot of people not an option, which is reasonable.

You write that you can’t guarantee that the players posting auctions or have already posted will have the items found again and yet the auction is still up, running more and more auctions, where more and more items dissapear.

Close the auctionhouse then, unless you want to recieve thoundsands of complaints and demands on items and gold lost from it.

Beside that, make proper blue post on the forums explaining the issues with auctionhouse instead of replaying in all kind of different forum posts where not everyone sees them.
Use it to tell players what to do if they lost gold or items, what to do or not to do on the auctionhouse today if you keep it running.

Is it safe to post on it? Do we get the gold from our auctions and such questions needs to be answered.

4 Likes

Thank you for pointing it out. The blue post clearly didn’t understand the issue proberly.

Basically the issue is that, You post items in AH, wait a couple of hours… Aaaaand it’s gone!

Hey everybody!

As an update on this matter after investigating all the reports received from players the cause has been narrowed down and we are working to resolve the issue, so thank you for the information you have been sending to us.

For now at least, no more reports are required to investigate the problem, so please hold on for now, it should be in the breaking news soon, so that you can keep it in mind and know we have it in view as an issue.

I’m really sorry for the problems with the Auction House occurring right now, and the impact it’s having.

Same issue, i’ve just lost my potions and gems. Actually, my items started to disappear yesterday evening

Thank you for informing us that the problem has been confirmed and will be adressed soon. Will be following the breaking news closely.

Hello,
just one question, we get our money after fix from trade at AH? a lot of people trading now, and a lot of item was already sold. We’ll get the gold for what we sold?

UPD: or stop traiding and wait while AH will fix

I don’t think he wants to answer that according to previous posts. I’ve chosen to cancel all my auctions for now. Hopefully i get the Gold from the auctions already sold but i dont want to risk it and end up losing all my items and Gold from them.

yeah… just one worry me, stop trading or not? While they building hot fix for game

UPD: im cancelled auctions too. but i know that problem, a lot of people dont know it!!! where it official blue post!!! BLIZZARD!!!

start patch are **** up >< i love this game but wtf. I will risk getting a ban, but today I spent a lot of time trading and getting the answer “maybe you will not get the money you earned” will not suit anyone.

dont know what to tell more.

But how exactly should i know if i am missing sells or auctions in this mess. I am posting regullary more than 300 auctions on 3 toons. This is really sad.

1 Like

I am also missing a lot of gold, have no idea on exactly how much tho…

This is REALLY frustrating, was posting items (inscription, alchemy )non stop for 40 min and they sold nearly instantly on my full pop server. Saw from TSM the incoming amount was 300k. Went to do the dailies, came back after some time, only to find out the Mail was E-M-P-T-Y, netting me a 300k gold loss.

This is really a setback for the AH mount i was aiming for. :sob:

Posted 30-40k worth of flasks, potions etc. that I have been saving for patch day, all gold from sold auctions never arrived in my mailbox. Good job, blizzard!

2 Likes

We are going into the 4th hour now since you message stated that there would be a Breaking News Post ‘soon’ about the issues with the auction house. We still don’t have one.
What is going on? Information please.

Maybe this is some kind of new “gold sink” Blizzard thought of. But then at least have the decency of announcing it first!