AUTHENTICATOR - Help!

Hello Blizzard!

I just got my AUTHENTICATOR and it works really fine. But i was trying to look how it works and how it was. So i was going to my computer battlenet and in the sercuity and my AUTHENTICATOR is activ. So i was clicking on the ‘‘Get restore’’ and saw the infomaiton code. And then i was going to my mobil and clicking on my AUTHENTICATOR and go in serial & restore and i saw yesterday they was not the same numbers like in my computer.
Should i be worry, or should i just screenshot both from computer and mobil or should they be the same codes ?

Greetings Deathpit and hope you understande my qustion. was trying my best

Hey Deathpit,

The Serial Number should be the same, but the Restore Code is indeed different.

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!

Additionally from your other thread: If you have SMS Protect enabled succesfully, simply install the Blizzard Authenticator app and click “Restore Authenticator”. You will not need your Restore Code.

Hello Nenyasqi!
So the serial number i got on my mobil. Is that number i need to screenshot and save, in case if i lose my mobil etc or?
Im very new to this sorry!

If the Serial Numbers are the same, you can take either Restoration codes. Both’ll work

Hello Saneko

Thanks for being so fast to answer and help! :slight_smile:

How does i Restoration codes. And how do i found out after i removed Authenticator from my computer and mobil, and resetting it on my mobil. How can i find out its the same number now mate?

You didn’t save either the site one or mobile one before resetting it?

But you can just replace it on your phone through SMS Protect or if you experience problems with that you can contact Support or use another method perhaps at the remove authenticator page.

I did save the old one serial number and got the new one on screenshot. Is that you mean mate?
Sorry i am trying to understande