Authenticator not recognized in-game

I’m having an issue with the authenticator:

  • I log into the Battle.net app on PC → get the approval request on my phone → confirm it

  • Login works fine, so the authenticator is clearly active

But when I launch the game, it says something like:
“Please add an authenticator to your account.”

So it’s acting like I don’t have one, even though I just used it to log in.

Is there a delay before it shows up in-game, or is something bugged?
Has anyone run into this before?

Any help appreciated.

Hey Akolm,

If you recently added an Authenticator to your account, there may indeed be a small delay for the game to activate the in-game bonuses. You can find more information on this page if needed. :slight_smile:

I just reinstalled battlenet app on my pc and then it worked. If that was because of the delay or not, no idea. thanks though.