Auto decline option

As a Warlock trying to progress in Mythics, i feel bad for the leaders of the groups having to waste their time clicking the decline button each time.
My suggestion to Blizzard is to just auto decline Locks as soon as they sign up to a group, thus saving everyone the time & effort.

7 Likes

Kind of sad but actually a good idea in a way. ._. If a party leader knows they won’t take say, a warlock or druid, why not let them specify the comp and then the other classes don’t have to bother signing up all hopeful and such.

I get maybe it’d mean everyone excludes the “off-meta” classes but I wouldn’t, and I’m kind of hoping I’m not some edge case, I feel like I’m pretty basic. Other people would probably not exclude them either.

2 Likes

You think you want that… but you don’t.

No. I need them for my Workshop keys!
I personally wait for locks to show up, invite him/her and then choose rest of the group.

As for the auto-decline option, I don’t think it could work and it shouldn’t be implemented.
People would automatically choose META classes instead of thinking and analyzing, from queues (player availability for that key at a certain time), which class could be better.

Laughs in 1700 affliction lock

Plz no. Its hard getting into groups as feral. We wouldnt get Anny more invites.

1 Like

There is addon that auto declines all below set ilvl/rio, maybe there is also onr for class specific, probably cant do spec specific as u dont have tools to know that before you inv said person, unless its soec with only 1 Dps option like paladin or so…

I actually had a warlock in my group that did amazing damage just yesterday. I really don’t see a reason to not invite them. Especially at the level at which you’re trying to progress.

Keep in mind that there might be other reasons for being declined aswell. It’s easy to blame your class, but honestly I’m having the same experience on my rogue even though it’s considered one of the more meta classes. There is just a massive oversaturation of Dps players. While your gear is good enough there will probably be people with better gear queueing for the same dungeon.

10+ is a point where a lot of groups start to struggle, so people will be more inclined to just wait for overgeared Dps. In my experience you don’t have to wait too long to have vastly overgeared players apply for your group.

Your best bet would probably to create your own groups or join a community dedicated to mythic+. While these communities aren’t a solution to the overpopulation of Dps, they atleast won’t decline you for your class choice and in general offer a more friendly atmosphere.

Communities that come to mind are:

Alliance:

Horde:

1 Like

Just populate the list of acceptable classes based on what is used in MDI, and have it auto decline any other class, would save people so much trouble having to think for themselves.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.