[H] Zen Horde - Chilled PvE Community

Hello. Zen Horde is a new community sort of inspired by Anna’s Alliance-side idea, but something for us Reds.

For likeminded individuals that enjoy things at a slower, stress-free pace in an open and friendly environment. Aimed at and open to those with little experience or confidence that just want to learn and maybe even make some friends along the way.

If this sounds like your cup of tea (or shot of vodka, we don’t judge) then come join us.

Invitation link (updated):

Alternatively add myself or Hinata on our battletags -

Jaigo: Danny#25265
Hinata: Engineersan#2776

Hope to see you ingame soon. Thank you

12 Likes

The key has expired to me, I think we need to find a better way to keep the link refreshed.

Is it only valid for a finite period of time?

Here is a permanent link

3 Likes

The Community now has 45 members! and is growing :slight_smile: here is to hoping for many more players that want some social aspect back in the game.

4 Likes

Coming along nicely, a friendly group of people forming now

Great idea. Just joined. Thank you!

1 Like

We are pleased to have you onboard, we are also near a 100 members mark!

2 Likes

Sounds great, i just joined :slight_smile:

1 Like

Almost 200 members!

It’s a cool milestone for the community, and we see people from all different interests just talking or grouping up to do activities and have fun :slight_smile:

2 Likes

NICE, just joined :wink:

2 Likes

Just joined cant wait to do some m+ and bgs with you guys :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome guys.

There’s a lot of friendly people happy to get stuck in with you, or just have a casual natter :slight_smile:

1 Like

Anyone after chilled community for running M+ should Join Zen Horde. Running M+ stress free with like minded horde players. Just be chilled too :slight_smile: Enjoy the game!

2 Likes

Hello, all! if anyone wants to join the community feel free to add me via Bnet and I’ll drop you an invite when I’m online :slight_smile:

engineersan#2776

We have a whooping 350+ members now and a wonderful community :smiley:

The link is down due to some reasons until we resolve some stuff.

1 Like

Heyah,
Im interested in joining this community. I sent you a friend request - Speak to you soon :slight_smile:

Lok’Tar!
Hello, I would like to join the community if possible.:3

I have so many drums for bloodlust , we can make an orchestra of only drums !
Drumestra!

2 Likes

Thanks everybody for making such a wonderful community, we now have over 400 members! and a good news is that we’ve re-opened the invite links!

Is the new link, use it to join the community :stuck_out_tongue: or if you prefer a more personal interaction you can add me or jaigo on bnet

Engineersan#2776 ( me )
Danny#25265 ( Jaigo )

2 Likes

If you have any troubles joining you can whisper me in game too for a invite or add my bnet!
We are really becoming a big solid friendly community and it’s awesome! :smile:

My bnet: reigasm#2210

1 Like

Hello all, this is a second invite link if the first one didn’t work for you, use this :smiley:

1 Like