Autofishing

How would you like to see autofishing in the game? Personally, I do like to have my character busy by itself in the game. Been doing lots of long semi-afk hours of crafting over several expansions. And I do enjoy casual fishing here and there. I feel like autofishing would be good for the game, fishing market has been automated by botters since forever, and it’s not like it’s going to change any time soon. Giving autofishing to legitimate players would equalize the playing field and add a passive gold income method to the majority of the playerbase who considers active fishing boring while making food and other consumables cheaper for everyone. And those who like active fishing can still enjoy it the same way.

Allowing autofishing will devalue the activity, as it removes the element of effort and diminishes its worth. Additionally, the increased quantity of catches flooding the auction house would cause prices to plummet, rendering them virtually valueless.

Just 10x or 100x the amount of fish you need and That problem goes away

if you manually fish and calculate gold per hour, it’s still valueless, cause it’s already been automated by botters

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.