AV horde spawn cave needs to be moved as in 2.4 patch

With AV now being one of the only BGs, it is time after 8-9 weeks of P4 to balance this BG oversight. Move the horde cave back so both factions have a chance of meeting in the middle at the same time rather than meeting at Balinda. It’s stupid.

3 Likes

True, atleast they nerfed shockadin

Wont lie, I’m enjoying the massive rep gains, only lost a couple games over the last few days.

It must be a pain the bum getting rep as Alli, I have nearly went from neutral to revered in one weekend. I will never have to go back to that snowy racing simulator whooo hoooo!

Nice for newly lvled players grabbing a few items

Blizzard nerfing paladins!? Now that’s something I didn’t expect to see.

Best healer also the best dpsing healer on the ptr, ofc its getting nerfed

let’s hope they giga nerf pal in P5

If blizzards idea of tank healing is holy shock spam the boss for 3k dmg/healing every 1.5sec then we wont see more nerfs :grin:

should nerf aoe flameshock over anything else rn, flameshocks kill raids, seriously?
it is by far one of the strongest dots comparable to a balance druid, its even better considering you just press 1 dot and 5 people have it.
not even priest spread dot is that overpowered.

ah yes rock bottom on the dps charts but lets nerf ele even more

avg ele will do better than a good majority, just play well tbh.

This is why blizzard wont move the horde cave further backwards, alliance just needs to play well tbh.

1 Like

You are obsesed with shamans, if you disagree in something you always mention shamans, seriously dude like wtf

In all seriousness I dont feel horde have an advantage in AV, the alliance base is much more defendable because they have an amazing chokepoint over the bridge, while the horde base is not that defendable. This is especially important with the current hunter trap meta.
Both factions have their advantage and disadvantages which is fine with me.