Available for Pre-Order: Wield the Power of Frostmourne

Zinc copper and SS blade? Seriously? I will gladly pay 2000 if its made up from Titanium.

Also does it scare my soul if I cut potatoes from it? Runeblade my @ss…

Miss the good old glory days, when you controlled quarter of the globe?
And you guys just left the Union - smart move by the way, you are better without it

for king and country!

2 Likes

hungers is what I would have if I’d buy this…

1 Like

I could probably not justify it to myself :smile:

but it does look gorge imo, it would be nice if they made some small version I could put on my desk

So busy selling frostmourne replicas you forgot the people who have to come home from a day of work and have to sit in a 3 hour queue. How do you people justify this ? How is it fair for us to be paying any amount of subscription fee for this disgusting display of incompetence. 8000 people ahead of me 179 minute queue and it literally hasn’t moved for 20 minutes! Restitute Gehennas players for at least this month and don’t even try to tell us we just need to transfer, some of us have been on that server since the beginning. It’s not my fault you guys made a giant mistake with the mega server and we pay the price for it. FOR WHAT BLIZZARD?! FIX YOUR DAMN STUFF!

1 Like

U either are rich af and buy it or * edited by moderation*

for that price i would want it to actually have the ability to trap souls and create deathknights in the real world.

Does Frostmourne grant immunity to cold? Might be cheaper to purchase that instead of using the money to pay for your gas to stay warm.

2 Likes

At this price it better be forged by a high skilled blacksmith and not poured into a mold and grinded by a machine into shape.

It’s in case someone confuses it with the Frostmourne from Guild Wars

Yea the materials are rather cheap . Biggest selling point ( or price increaser ??) Are fact its one of most famous weapons in franchise, there will be limited amount and ofc the certificate .

Work and material itself wont go over 1k .

But tbf, im kinda tempted to get one just to resel as im not realy a collector

They weren’t. Two lounge chairs were in front, either side. The dog climbed the chair as they do but decided to boop the sword, just a bit too much. They were told not to boop the sword! Thankfully were fine. Slow motion of “Nooooo get dooooowwwwn-” BASH CRASH SPEW dog skitters to other side of the room.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.