Avenge Me! Achievement not being granted after completion

“Avenge Me!” achievement is not being granted after correctly killing the mob with 10 stacks of Vengeance during a Torghast run with the Avenger torment active.

As opposed to other similar achievements under the [Master of Torment] category like “No Doubt” or “Crowd Pleaser”, this one doesn’t seem to work at all after doing what you are required to do. As we all know this is a major roadblock for a very tedious and time consuming meta-achievement called [Back from the Beyond].

Personally, completing this is the only motivation I have to keep my sub up until the launch of the new expansion and it is incredibly frustrating to not be able to do so because of a bug. If the dev team cannot invest time and effort in fixing this (due to other major priorities) at least provide a way for us to send proof that we have done this (killed the mob with the 10 stacks) and grant us the achievement completion so that we can obtain the meta-achievement reward.

Thank you for your time and dedication.

10 Likes

Cheers for bringing up this issue. Hopefully at some point They’ll do something about it like telling us that They are aware of this problem and will definitely make some steps towards solving it eventually…
:slight_smile:

Still not working for me either

Still Bugged and can’t complete the meta achievement.
Any info on this?

Fix it or delete it! its the only one left (for me) for the meta. and the issue is known for over a month now.

4 Likes

Totally agree! If they don’t have any way of fixing it, they should just delete it, can’t really see the problem with that

Same here :woozy_face:
Still not working today

+1 still dont working

Same here!
So frustrating get stuck with this :woozy_face:

Still bugged after months. Is Blizzard aware of this ???

1 Like

Trying to get Avenge me for months now no luck . Blizzard aware of BUG ???

Still not working… as of 09-July-2024…looks like Blizzard doesn’t care about this one in particular as it seems to be bugged for quite some time now.

1 Like

Still not working… as of 10-July-2024…looks like Blizzard doesn’t care about this one in particular as it seems to be bugged for quite some time now.

Oh they are well aware, this has been known for months. https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/358494

Still not working… as of 11-July-2024…looks like Blizzard doesn’t care about this one in particular as it seems to be bugged for quite some time now.

Still not working… as of 12-July-2024…looks like Blizzard doesn’t care about this one in particular as it seems to be bugged for quite some time now.

Finaly it works with new 11 patch …

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.