Average ticket wait time

Is up to 6days 22Hrs now - is this a record?

1 Like

7d 11h
EU69823669
“Support” script will respond that its your addons causing you problems.

I’ve seen wait times in excess of 14 days, in the past, around Warlords, I think it was.

Same here, I refunded shadowlands on Sunday (night). The said to wait for 72 hrs for the refund to arrive and it’s hasn’t. ( No mail was sent )
Also, while for WC3R. They sent me a mail and a ticket replying that I will receive the refund next week.

So, how much time does it usually take for the refund to arrive, I wonder?

I thought it was up to two weeks.

Ive had a ticket waiting for over a week now. Not average wait time or buggy addon, straight up waited a week for reply.

Edit: Ticket Wait time is up about 11 days right now for me. lol

It depends how you paid … some methods of payment refund quicker than others.

It’s absurdly comical and very telling.
I opened a ticket and it was showing 10 days and 42 minutes. (funny enough to mention minutes) Then with each PASSING hour it ADDED on hour to it. Eventually it reached something above 11 hours. Today it is almost back down to where it began.

I guess this weird-cynical behavior might confirm what I read in an older thread, that the time shown is not actually an average, but reflects the wait time of the oldest ticket in the queue. (Which could lead to a realtime countup if there’s a ticket with extremely low priority at the end of the queue.)