[A]<VirMortalis> 9/10HC Recruiting more dps and tank

Alliance guild on Silvermoon EU.

Vir Mortalis is a guild formed by wow veterans with roots on our established VM community.
We are looking for players, ready for social content, raiding and having fun. We will provide fun and rewarding guild events for everyone to join in. Good atmosphere raid group, no toxicity and emphasis on the group.

–Raid Schedule–
We raid Mon and Wed for Progression HC. 21:00 to 00:00 Server time
Friday is a open raid day to everyone in the guild.
Our focus is AOTC.

–Recruiting–
We looking for recruits with deep sense of a community willing to help accomplish us our goals in raids( AOTC ) and poke Mythic.

Regarding raids we looking for:
Af Lock, MM hunter, WW monk, and Guardian druid or DH tank ( ALL tank spec’s can be considered )

We can also consider exceptional applications.

–Why us?–
We aim to AOTC, but we do want to have a strong community layer, if you looking for a guild to call home and enjoy the game in group VM is the place to be.
Our open raids are also a good opportunity to learn events and who knows bridge yourself into the core group
Everyone is welcome.

Feel free to contact directly Blaspheme#21890 or Dali#2252 , or please leave a reply on this post.

Cya all in game

Hello there,

I have requested both contacts on BattleNet. Lets chat. :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Coleridge

Hey Coleridge.

I didn’t got any request from Bnet. Hit me up when you can :slight_smile: Or give me your Bnet so I can add ya. Hope to talk to you soon

You can find me at Xarthisius#2335.

hey im a druid tank looking to join