AWC 2021 Gets Cracking Today

haha u and gekko both 10 yeras old players consume what ever blizzard releasing legit degenerate how u could hang on to this like some needle in your veins

i already written it several times, havent even played this game 2 months, and yes ive been pushing arena games? i only play arena dont do anything else, and i dont have a steady team i spend max 5 min in group finder cause i wanna play arena dont care so much about rating, i dont J**k off to arena and pvp ladder

i’d been mad too if i spend half my life doing this and somebody claims is trash and broken but sry it is.

you dont seem to enjoy the game with only 200 plays ? u can easy play 200 games one weekend

I enjoy the game but i wont plsy 3800 games when i can be 700 cr higher then u with 1/15 of ur games dude thats called skill u should try to get something like that.

U have big get gud issues.

And u xry so much maybe just quit and never come back

haha yeah but add the 10 years exp you have compared to mine 1 and a half month. i know this is your life work and pvp ladder is your bible, its really sad i know, but u have to deal with it youreslf

The bs this guy is talking is unreal

Yea ww is terrible needs buffs

Wolf, when I see your avatar I start to laugh idk why, it might be 4000 arena games.

This is my third arena season btw, I am a new player. BfA Season 2, BfA Season 4, Shadowlands Season 1.

I am a new player in arena but I used to oneshot people as a 10 years old kid as a firemage. Zugzug warrior is the exped one.

Ok, I am starting laugh again when I look at 4000 arena games and seeing combatant.

We shouldn’t compare too much to AWC, ofc there are top tier classes but very often what is op on live servers to AWC don’t have entry or is easy countered. As casters said, yes mage is very strong, can one shot players but outside cdes it’s not so beautiful.

Combustion comes back every 1 min depending on fireball casts, enemy generally won’t get their defensives back when Mage get combust back.

It is also nearly impossible for them to die during that Window considering Legendary triple shields, Dragon’s Breath, Nova, Sheeps, Iceblock, Cauterize and Ring of Frost.

Night Fae ability also provide CD reduction to all mage spells.

Even AwC teams couldn’t avoid repetitive oneshots by mage, they probably played thousands of games together and they are all experienced players. Fire Mages provide too many CC and too much damage with a little death risk.

A mage did 421k heal via legendary in Tol’vir during AWC. This class has everything unlike other classes.

Mobility, tankiness, immunity, highest damage burst, too many CC. All in one package. There is no other class like current FireMage.

2 Likes

I agree, but still some teams was managed to win. Jungle looks more scary for me.

Think he dropped his tinfoil hat so now the illuminati are reading his mind

1 Like

Still he can get invited to every group on LFG, you are makin’ fun of the guy but he has 4k rated match exp in a month already.

i actually never saw a wow tournament where the chat isnt spamming “NERF CLASS XY”, “BUFF CLASS XY” or “LOL BLIZZARD”.

says the guy with 4000 arena played stucking 1600 and making 10 posts a day on the forum. There isnt really much more to say :joy:

are you also competing in the awc or why are you rerolling? because whazz is rank 1 on ladder right now with 3150 cr. So if you are not competing in awc i can tell you that rogue is super fine and you dont need to reroll at all.

??? the jungle team got completely destroyed the hunter even left the game before someone died? If we learned anything from awc yesterday its that jungle is terrible in competetive arena right now.

3 Likes

Cause rogue is literally the only melee right now where burning your cds has a punishment, duh :clown_face:

I don’t get the luxury or want the luxury of playing RMP, RMD or any flavour of rogue mage and be carried by mage combust 95% of those games. If it takes re-rolling to be able to play with the likes of a wider roster of classes which isn’t rogue mage then that’s what I’m going to do, cause its a joke and worst of all its a point to further emphasise what a state rogue is in as a class, in regards to PVE & PVP (Since no guilds from my understanding had any rogues in the mythic first raids either). Niché specs filling very small shoes of certain roles like being a shroud bot and nothing else.

The fact there are literally 2.4k ret paladins this expansion with literally 0 prior arena exp should tell you everything about this expansion.

This class will forever be a joke in comparison to other melee if they keep trying to balance it around 3’s and especially RMP.

Actually Assa has a lot of sustained damage at the moment and even had pre buffs. That’s the only thing it has. If you lack sustained damage as Assa then you’re playing it wrong. I played it on my second rogue around 2.1 2.2 (before tanking to bring people to 1.4-1.6, in case someone has the brilliant idea to pvp check my second rogue at the moment) and at that rating I was outdamaging Warriors.

I also faced an RMPala with an Assa Rogue at 2.5 on my main, and his damage was far above and beyond everyone else in the arena. He got to play a bit too much as our goes were bad, but still, he just did much more than the others.

from a mage pov the difference between a good rogue and a bad rogue in any iteration of RM is night and day

you may feel useless but that couldnt be further from the truth

1 Like

You probably have way more comps but people won’t try them because they weren’t played on stream or AWC. Sub/Ele/Disc might be good, Thugscleave with Survival, Sub/Boomy/Disc. Probably there are more but people won’t play them unless they are on AWC.

You forgot to put that into ratio.

400k While an Arms did 100k the Ret did 900k while the healer did 1,2 mil.

I think its obvious that Mage and Ret are the outliers.

i think there is an sub/ret/disc at 2900 too.

you can play with an sp, mage, ret, hunt up to glad and higher so idk what you mean tbh. Boomy should work too and maybe ele.

NA’s games starting pretty fun.
This is exactly what I was expecting.

How much haste did you have as assa? How was it overall to play? Frustrating due to lack of tools or?