AWC 2021 Gets Cracking Today

Actually its more interesting than 60%+ BFA dampening games. But tho tuning inc like warriors nerfs, rets healing nerfs, combust, there is non RMx what is weird. If no RMx nerfs inc 1000%. IMO

Fix PvP balance. Cause vendors it’s first step, but balance … omfg!

5 people whining haha did u even watch the stream chatt, you already admit there should be some hotfixes i dont know really what you defending and neither do you
and now you starting to write that people doesnt know what happens in a game

hahaha what rating do you need to understand what happens in the game xD lulululul as i said before game director is low cr scrub so how can a low cr scrub know whats good, know whats balanced ? according to you that is not possible

your claims are baseless and you have nothing new to come with, because they dont apply to everyone only in situation it suits you. im verry sad your mental state didnt develope properly ? who knows maybe you did to much arena ? hahah

p.s when people ask me what im doing in 10 years i sure hope i wont answer, im 2k+ rating sitting on forums trying to impress beginners everday :>

l0s3r mentality state of mind

d.s gratz to the low viewer ratings by the way! must be the worst ratings i ever seen in competitive esports!

and please with your 2200 rating your not even close to the 2500+ rated players who agree that the game is broken, unbalanced ( and acording to your own statements that makes your opinion not valid cause you dont know how to play the game kek )

Guess its safe to say I am clearly playing the wrong class this expansion, even though this is the only class so far to receive any nerfs in PVP alongside Kyrian warrior…I really wish I didn’t watch the AWC its been heart-breaking so far.

You are not the wrong class unless you are a competitor in these tournaments, Rogue is still solid for arena outside of tournament.

Dude, I had to use calculator to find how many matches you played on this one character.

3872 arena match 2v2/3v3 combined, 25 RBG. Not even counting skirmishes and alts. Do you have a life, I guess I’ve found the one with no life :smile_cat:

By all means try and play my class for me my dude, I’ve been playing it for years and suddenly I’m hard stuck 1600 cause I refuse to be second fiddle to a priest or mage, yeah or some other powerhouse damage dealer who easily also puts rogue’s damage to shame, No thanks.

1 Like

Try with Disc Pri, I don’t know who you are playing with.

Good to know I’m talking to a brick wall and you disregarded everything I said in my post, good stuff. Play the class before you try and dictate, thanks.

What is wrong with playing with a Disc Pri, you will still do 70℅ of the damage :smiley_cat:

Too much pride… I had a disc partner from 1.8 to 2k, had to replace him after that. Dark Archangel made me feel like I’m on steroids and they contribute a little damage alongside that buff.

do you like assassination? i’m thinking that with the buff it received, maybe it could do good into warrior teams with holy paladin, perhaps. i think i have to try it. same situation as you btw, i don’t know any mage to play with, kinda sad because i’d like to try rmp and rm at last :smiley:

I used to only play assa, week 1 I pushed rival with warr, priest rogue as sub cause assa is dead (still is imho) and then I helped friends try and learn to play and then blizzard revoked my rights to get 220 gear cause I dipped out of 1800 in all brackets, so here I am with a nerfed class needing to ride off stronger classes to actually climb MMR since its impossible to land solo kills as a rogue solo DPS regardless of spec right now.

I’d play assa but you then have even less peel, less burst and less sustained damage than a feral or sub rogue or monk infact :man_shrugging:

well, i feel ya :stuck_out_tongue:
i wouldn’t worry too much, i think things will eventually come to a state of equilibrium and you will be fine later on =)

Just re-rolled till rogue is seeing play, seeing Whaaz play 0 of the games in AWC today made me want to just kermit and pack my bags now really, the balancing is worse than Guild wars 2 somehow somewhy.

1 Like

We had a match up like this at 2.3 mmr, we got surprised upon seeing assas-disc. They had some good attempts but I stopped them and executed disc easily. They were still dangerous though, it was all up to a succesful Mindgames I guess.

Sub is better, don’t bother for now, my suggestion. Assas viable until probably 2k.

1 Like

So what’s your feeling after first day? Ofcourse asking forum’s cry babies…NF seed usless, mage not so op…etc. Isn’t full off retri and mm hunts. Most popular hpala, about elemental any cry -ers even mentioned but seems to very strong.

Btw. Hydra doesn’t play in AWC any more? Or this priest with Casidi was Hydra only casters didn’t mentioned it?

Mage not so op really? Mage team won nost games and one shotting ppl lol def more mage

2 Likes

Didn’t even list hpriest :cry:

Hahah.

I used to think that you need 40 iq to climb as a FireMage till AWC, that has changed now I guess 28 is more than enough, they never disappoint about surprising me.

1 Like

Flagged that for trolling

I really like the first round where there are so many teams and you see so many setups and different players.
First round > finals. :grin: