Awh xD Anyone else thought they got beta?

Unfortunately

I suppose you speak slavic language then :stuck_out_tongue: !
Yeah because Draenei are considered aliens, and I was out of name ideas hahah- I am still disappointed I really thought it was beta but nope, some 2 second update lol

1 Like

I see I’m not the only one using other means for names ^^

Baraia means “heart of the world” in minbari (worker caste) since I knew she would be wearing the heart of azeroth, I felt it fitted lol. (Tho a religious caste name would be more appropriate)

I also have the gray phrasebook (quenya and Sindarin) and a few bits of a Drow dictionary that I use for elves.
And a book on Greek and Roman gods and goddesses and the other names they went by.
Websites with baby names can be good, though I recommend an add blocker when visiting such places (they don’t often check their add services and some nasty little buggers can get thru in banner adds)
And historical names. I found a Iist of ancient Egypt names boys and girls, that I copied from Pharaoh game about a decade ago lol.

1 Like

Damn, thought I had it there.
Logged in and got the “… has started updating”. Turns out it was just a small update on PTR. :rofl:

1 Like

I know right!

1 Like

Well it works honestly also yes I do speak Serbian Comrade.

Well you could have also named her Samara or Xayiline.

2 Likes

Where is my beta invite? I didnt get it! :frowning:

The RNG not in my favour as well :frowning:

BORIS!
Russian hard bass intensives

I found out I like that thanks to him, and of course comrade kat artyom.

2 Likes

Amazing!
too blasts hard bass and tries to dance but fails

Greetings from Croatia :slight_smile:

1 Like

Greetings also:

**Helps him or her dance Hard bass together**
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.