Azerite armor

Can we just make azerite armor drop in mythic plus? Would be one of the best changes of the expansion ty very much,

1 Like

Uh… no ty.

Or make it more customizable, like we can get the traits instead of a piece with randomized traits :confused: Or remove reforge prices/reduce it so i dont have to farm multiple 430 version of the same gear clogging up my bag

1 Like

why not? Id rather play the game and do several dungeons in a row instead of doing 1 dungeon a week then waiting until next week to do one again repeating until i have enough to buy the one i want. Since even the vendor is god damn rng.

1 Like

Because not everybody likes running dungeons. So these people don’t deserve azerite armor? I think it’s important to have more than one avenue when it comes to obtaining gear

In what world would you have to run more dungeons than you currently do if azerite armor dropped from dungeons? Keep running your 1 a week and wait however many weeks until you can gamble on a random piece.

1 Like

Why wouldn’t those people deserve and get azerite armor? They can still do raids, which most of the time gives best in slot gear anyway.

Right now people who don’t raid and only do dungeons are the ones who has much less chance of getting an azerite armor or have to farm residuum for weeks.

1 Like

It was like that before, i don’t really know why they changed it, azerite vendor should be addition, not replacement. Azerite vendor should be needed in situation if you have 2 desired azerite pieces already and you have bad luck finding third, so you have stacked residuum and you can buy desired piece and be happy having bis traits. Residuum is not bad idea, but prices are from outer space, having to play 2 months or so to get 1 item? it’s just lots of laugh for me. Before you will get second item from azerite vendor next patch will come and your gear will be irrelevant.

1 Like

I don’t think so. Unless I am getting very old and memory is bad.
Azerite never dropped in mythic+s. At the start. Azerite was part of random loot in the weekly chest. But peps criticized as extremely rng based so they removed it from the weekly chest’s loot table and added the azerite vendor we have now.

2 Likes

As far as i remember azerite items did drop from m+, they changed it with residuum and vendor. I may be wrong, but i’m pretty sure it was like that.

EDIT: ahh now i remember, there was azerite gear from weekly chest, and they removed it, so first part of my post is irrelevant :wink:

It was actually removed from mythic+ to give a purpose to the existence of weekly chest (which can supposedly drop it once every ten thousand millennia) and to time gate the azerite pieces behind the RNG wall that is titan residuum. (Or you can do 3 months of m+ to buy a guaranteed item).

Obviously the best possible solution all around is to let them drop in mythic+ in addition to your normal drop, but blizzard does so love to severely overcomplicate things.

And who exactly suggested that azerite armor should drop only in M+?

You’re joking, right?

Unless I’m misunderstanding, then please correct me.

there is a difference in can we just make azerite drop in mythic plus and can we make azerite armor just drop in mythic plus

1 Like

Yes, you’re misunderstanding.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.