Azeroth is a "First One" and not a Titan?

Although I find it incredibly strange that we have First Ones, Eternals and Titans which are incoherently linked across various lore and although The new Saga is called “The World Soul Saga” and our lore is based around World Souls creating Titans and the last expansion is called The Last Titan which would you would assume is Azeroth…

additional contradicting lore is that the Jailer was intending to use a world soul to “remake” the universe in his image by siphoning it’s energy into Zereth Mortis however if that was the case, why didn’t Zovaal use Argus power because Argus was a Titan I.E a world Soul that the Dread Lords ultimately corrupted… and although you could argue “Well the cannon change”… which is correct but if the cannon changes, that Argus can no longer be classes as a World Soul and is simply a Fel enslaved Titan and Azeroth once again cannot be a Titan because you could assume it would of been easier to utilize Argus…

we have additional speculation in the form of the Aspects now claiming they aren’t empowered by Titan magic but Azeroth Magic which lore stats Azeroth is a World Soul which is a Titan…

Although poorly written, I think it’s fairly safe to say Azeroth has a high chance of being a “First One” and World Souls do not produce Titans, and Titans like Eternals are simply creations of the First One to oversee Order within the Great Dark much like The Eternals oversaw the order in the Shadowlands

I believe the big “betrayal” is that Amun’Thul actually wiped out the First Ones and has been traveling the Universe is search of World Souls to further ascension into the “Last One” (i know corny)… I think Sargeras learned of this and is the real reason he fell into despair and created the burning legion to destroy all worlds that would harvest a World Soul to prevent not only the Void but any Cosmic Forces utilizing this power including his own brother Amun’Thul…

I think the Last titan will reference Sargeras being the last Titan standing and not Azeroth which will take us into the next Saga which would be a burning legion Saga with the Legion attempting to destroy Azeroth…

P.S it would also mean that Elune was also created by the “First Ones” but is the whatever version of those creation within the Emerald Dream realm, making her a sister to the Eternals and counter part of the titans

At this point,I don’t think even Blizzard knows what Azeroth actually is…

My guess is that Azeroth is a World soul (duh)
A world soul can become a Titan if ordered, or just becomes a titan affiliated with a force and most titans so far just happen to be Order (but not all; eonar seems to be more life aligned, sargeras has shifted hard towards fel, Argus is so death imbued he went to the shadowlands after being defeated)

I believe that the ‘Pantheon of Death’ is basically the shadowlands equivalent to our world of the living’s own Keepers and ‘First one’ is just what they call ‘Titan’ and the shadowlands is really just an extremely ordered version of what it used to be, with all the ‘zeriths’ that were hinted at are titanic creations designed to ‘order’ the forces

And there are some hints in the shadowlands of what it used to be, partially through the mushroom people but if you ask me also through the devourers, who probably were part of the original design of what the realm of death or the shadowlands looked like.

I think Azeroth is the most powerful world soul, a ‘first one’ in the sense that she’s one of the first world souls or even straight up entities to exist, she would become the most powerful titan, to the point where the others become obsolete

Ofcourse I could be completely wrong but this is what made the most sense to me

Pantheon of death outclassing the titans was goofy since the day they announced it and looking at their powerlevels of the pantheon of death, I would argue they are at best Keeper level.

If the Archon was truely stronger then a titan, Anduin would’ve just turned to dust before he could even lift a malicious finger in the Archons direction.

thats under the assumption that Titans are super powerful still…

Given Eternals reference both Eonar and Elune as sisters… it would suggest Titans are on par with Eternals and are just extremely powerful being made by true gods

True but I still have the assumption that at the very least the titans are greater then the keepers and Odyn and Tyr have recently been part of the stories so we still have a proper gauge of powerlevel and Keepers are no jokes, but very injurable by mortals.

I feel if anything they did a lot of wrong in their shadowlands storytelling, like saying the eternals are on par with titans but actually honestly, comparing them to keepers like Odyn is still too much credit for them simply because of how easily Anduin was able to wound the Archon, in her own realm, surrounded by her own guards

And yeah you’re right about Elune and Eonar, the Winter queen calls Elune her sister though, not neccesarily Eonar, unless Elune = Eonar I don’t think Elune is a titan.
I honestly don’t know what she’d be or how to place her, I feel like we still to this day do not have enough info on Elune to really pinpoint what she is

And honestly maybe thats for the best.

Isn’t the one defining thing we have about “First Ones” that they were… well, the first ones? And Azeroth isn’t. I mean “she might be the same kind of thing like those other things that were some eternities ago and that we don’t know anything about!” doesn’t really give us anything, does it? It would be a twist without meaning to the audience, and thus a waste of time and effort. Not saying that it isn’t happening… I just don’t understand why anyone would care. They couldn’t have a twist on her identity that would make me less interested than something like that, to be honest.

It will play out that the void lords are the first ones and the titans were basically trying to keep them at bay. Wow’s narrative team are pretty talentless they keep reusing the same trope, they’ve done it 3-4 times now, they will just do it again.

Play someone out to be the villain lazy rug pull to a I was actually trying to save you from the real big bad, yawn 3rd time over.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.