Azjol-Nerub Horde Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Horde side of Azjol-Nerub in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
• The name of your original guild on this realm.
• The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

Azzer, undead rogue, Hyperion

4 Likes

AZZERRRRRR

Stormbender, Best Orc Shaman EU, Hyperion

2 Likes

Kaplan, Undead Rogue, Total Nutters
Lucaas, Tauren Druid, guild hopped because I was an idiot.

Hopefully Alqimista/Ness/Nudi will see this - I think they server transferred in TBC/WoTLK. I rememeber an undead rogue in TBC called Beastly who I played with a tonne.

Returning with friends:

Dionysus, Tauren Shaman.
Valthurg, Orc Hunter, Quartz

Trixster , Undead Warlock, Leadership of Dark Crusaders

Wow searching so many people we spent days and weeks together. Bagnor, Meatgrinder, Proco, Deadhealer, Stopo and his Brother, Samsia, Quin, Overkill, Faine and Charmy Mooan, Zuba, Martinka the list can go out for days.
our friends from Quartz, Hyperion, Oops and many more.

Returning with the one and only Koler

1 Like

Talmor - Troll Shaman - I Basically PvP’d through Vanilla - Just basically looking for anyone who I knew back then or in subsequent expacs!

Vanilla Guilds, The Forgotten Regiment, BBH (Briefly), and some others that I forget the names of.

Other Expansions Guilds, Reanimate, Rage of Ancients, Chapter IV…and others, my memory isn’t what it was.

I’ll be rolling an Undead Priest (4 UBRS, WITH KEY, Last Spot) come Classic launch so if anyone remembers me or requires one then get in touch. :slight_smile:

Dreconis,

Undead Mage

Will be rolling mage on horde again :slight_smile:

Deadrocker - Undead Warrior

If anyone recognises me, please quote! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Character : Bown, undead Warrior
Guild: Horde Core

Lfr: can’t remember the name but especially looking for the guild leader of Horde Core who was a Tauren Warrior

Fikkie Tauren warrior

Dutch Elite Horde
Doomhammer Honorguard
Brothers of Doom
Short stay in Dark Crusaders
Rising Phoenix did pretty much all of my raiding here

2 Likes

Mandos, Undead Warlock

Used to PvP a lot with Warlords, did PvE with Total Nutters, Legions of Valhalla, some with DC (used to raid with Proco untill quite recently)

outlaw , orc hunter
short time in warlords and then legion of valhalla i believe the name was.

Mooan here!
Druid back then, now all over the place but still tendency on going back to my druid even after I changed “main” for new expansions.

And now also a healer irl :stuck_out_tongue: (doctor)

Was planning on going shaman this time around - but ill probably end up going druid hehe.

Tenaka, orc warrior here.

Was in Oops from the beginning vanilla up to somewhere during AQ40.

Would be fun to hang out with old friends again if anyone happens upon this post.

Vildhjarta - Tauren Druid

Total Nutters and Dark Crusaders

Anyone from back then that wanna play. Not sure what class, nor capacity I will be playing. But it feels like I have to give classic a chance atleast, had a blast in vanilla with so many nice people, would be cool to play with you again.

1 Like

mooannnnnnnn! my favorite cow back in the days :slight_smile: add me to battle net trickster79#1857 we’ll catch up

We were 100% in the same guild mate. I think the leader was a rogue called Jackie and the guild was called The Severed Hand as far as I remember! A PvP guild.

Kath - Undead Holy/Disc Priest for < Hyperion >

Been playing PS for the last couple of years and I’ve learnt that Alliance are now far superior! :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll be rolling Alliance on Pyrewood Village server

Azarag Orc warrior
Was in Iron Fist and Warlords for bit mainly pvped will be playing alliance on Shazzrah with few others from AN