Back after a long break

Hey all. the last time I played wow seriously was before Panda’s. So it’s been forever and day since I last tried to play. I even lived in the US and now I live in the UK so I’d be going from NA servers to EU servers. With that in mind I never played on an RP server and wanted to give it a go. But I was wondering what to expect. I wanted to try and get my wife playing wow as well and as she likes “pretty” things she would probably like alliance characters more.

I guess my main questions is what is the RP experience like? Are their many returning newbie friendly alliances that would be willing to basically tell me what I’m doing again? Thank you all for any reponses.

Hi Bexxers :slight_smile: RP servers run the same as normal ones with the added RP rules on character names. I’m an RPer and find the overall quality of RP on our server excellent. We have established players and new RPers and help each other.

I run a social/casual Alliance guild called Storm Riders. As a sandbox guild our members enjoy raids, BGs, questing and RP. Our RP group is currently running a weekly RP tavern session on Tuesdays in Stormwind.

We accept new players as well as old ones, so level isn’t an issue. I would also be happy to walk you through the RP basics to get you started :slight_smile:

If you’d like to chat our Discord invite is: discord.gg/5EBWRSC or look us up on the guild finder ingame.

Hope you enjoy the game over here.

Innana
Storm Weaver
Storm Riders (est.2007)

1 Like

Can’t agree more with Innana.

And btw is good to see them at the inn :3

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.