Bag space 10 char

bliz how long do you need to fix this?

Its even worse than in zereth mortis and that was embarrassingly bad.

2 Likes

Blizz like their war on bagspace :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

And it’s even worse with this new ring all its stuff

Was it really hard to make some sort of ui for the ring similar to how essences worked for Heart in BFA

3 Likes

That would have been preferable, learn them once and put a ring together however you want.

1 Like

i guess this is the cheapest option for bliz.

Its the crappiest option for players, but as bliz said they’d not repeat Zereth Mortis mistakes again, i think we can see just how much they’ve really changed?

lol come on, does being green mean you have to support garbage design, no matter how garbage?

And where did I support it?

Also i put 10 Char in subject for irony.

The subject requires more spaces used up before being allowed to post than i have free bag slot spaces.

Its how i read you saying “That would have been preferable, learn them once and put a ring together however you want.”

nope
that’s not how i read it :smiley:
Puny agrees with you here

2 Likes

Maybe it’s the green text, idk

I honestly don’t know how that can be interpreted any other way.

1 Like

How do people manage to fill up their bags so much? A vendor mount does wonders getting rid of trash items and the postmaster whistle or the Df version of it is great to sent sellable stuff to your alt to keep it safe or to sell it.

And some stuff like artisians mettle can just rot away in your trade good bank tab since there is no way to spent it. Nobody does crafting orders on servers wich are not high pop

you have bank space?

Im struggling to have free space on bags and banks.
I even have a extra guild just for storage and still is not enough.

I would love a reagent bag with 80 slots.

1 Like

END the War on Bag Space!!!

But seriously I cleared out my bags yesterday from the sheer amount of Common Junk that you collect just playing. I had 46 slots free.

At least make the Junk Grey so it’s easier to vendor.

1 Like

I rather get GOLD equivalance than the grey trash item.

1 Like

Yeah, easily even with the junk from previous expansion and some event costume items laying in there unused. And you can always park some lvl 1 bank alt in oggrimar/stormwind to sent trade goods to

Its still an rpg, so it makes sense to scavenge stuff of bodies you killed wich are worth gold. And with the vendor mounts grey items really arent a problem. Its quick to sell stuff and the mammoth is pretty cheap to get

Yeah my bag space suffers enough with being a druid who play all speccs and have a collection issue…
I used to min/max everything but thankfully that died down in DF completely, but I still find myself with bags stuffed to the brim due to different ranking materials for professions, quest items, gear-sets, and now ring-stones… TOO many ring stones…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.