Balance Druid Dead talent / rework ideas

So i’ve noticed theres currently a few deadtalents in the balance druid and i thought of a few ideas I think are rather cool to hopefully make them worth picking in certain situations.

Stellar Innervation:
During Solar Eclipse, Sunfire generates 50% additional Astral Power. During Lunar Eclipse, Moonfire generates 50% additional Astral Power. Additionally, causes a third balance periodic effect to also have a chance to call down a shooting star.

Umbral intensity:
Now replaces position with Umbral Embrace
Solar Eclipse increases the damage of Wrath by an additional 20%/40%. Also reduces cast time by 0.2 seconds

Lunar Eclipse increases the damage Starfire deals to nearby enemies by an additional 7.4%/15%. Also reduces cast time by 0.25 seconds

Astral Communion:
Now in position of Umbral Intensity
Increases maximum Astral Power by 20 and causes shooting stars to apply a dot. Teaches Astral Communion:

Astral Communion:
Generates 60 Astral Power. 60 sec cooldown.

Lunar Shrapnal
Now one point node
While starfall is active shooting stars have a chance to extend and increase rate of active starfall and Perodic spells by 25% for 3 secods.

Umbral Embrace:
In the poition of Astral Communion
Active Starfalls now has a chance of calling down shooting stars and increases rate by 25% stackable.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.