Banned 120k? Really? Blizzard. What about bots dk in Botanica, Blood Furnace, Mana-Tombs, Zul'Aman, Tempest keep, Sethekk Halls?

What about bots dk in Botanica, Blood Furnace, Mana-Tombs, Zul’Aman, Tempest keep, Sethekk Halls?

9 Likes

did they not restrict instant DK’s? I am in redridge right now watching 3 bot dk’s farming.

2 Likes

They didn’t ban the farming bots, only the PvP ones, in my opinion.

3 Likes

I think there is something to it … most reports came from PvP, since every BG had dozen bots in it … noone was actively sitting in front of botanica reporting hundreds of bots …

But BGs are still full of bots anyway, so it didnt help much …

1 Like

the restriction is getting added this upcoming week.

Knowing Blizzard, they banned 119k bots on the NA game, and 1k bots on EU.

5 Likes

Oh yeah I forgot, you are right … the wow was launched only in US, no other regions to support … silly me …

That actually explains even more xD

There are still bots in the outside world as well. It was probably just a turf war - the bot farm that pays biggest protection fees to Blizzard asked them to ban the competition (not for free, of course).

Given the flood of posts about DKs in bgs since their announcement, they didn’t do this either.

Maybe the post was intended for a retail audience?

Ban them and give them a heads up that they will lock dk class in 2 weeks so they all resub asap :smiley: Good for the numbers.

1 Like

Blizzard please.
Make a tool for Ban/Suspend accounts.
Bring back GameMasters with the tool, hire them, hire your sons, your cousins, whaetever and make them work visiting these guys one by one and using the tool.
Maybe in 2 months they cleared the game.

Hire the right people and they will clear your game in 3 days.

TBH:
Wotlk will end after p4, how much money blizzard should lost for clear the game knowing everybody will leave end of the year? Knowing the bots are the result of people buying gold.

2 Likes

If Blizzard bans 120.000 bot accounts and players dont see a difference in the game, Blizzard is either lying or the amount of bots is multiple times the number they banned and banning or not banning them doesnt make a noticeable difference.
In conclusion Blizzard is either incapable or unwilling to resolve the huge botting problem.

5 Likes

Hi there , truth be told it seems nothing changed Dottie, i do a good sample of battlegrounds every night , early morning and some in the afternoon all of them eye of the storm, arathi , wsg , alterac and there are as many pvp bots.

They don’t hide anything anymore they go on in full day you see a few death knights following the same path , using mounts and rushing at the first player.

Nah, the amount of bots have been reduced in bg’s, but there are still many not banned. Before the patch it was like 10 out of 15 were bots in BGs and now it’s like 5 out of 15.

Classic Blizztard Jebait.

1 Like

There is a difference. On prime time the amount of bots in battlegrounds seems to be 50% lower on horde and 80%+ lower on alliance.

Open through who botanica, zul’aman, tempest keep and everything will become clear to you. Don’t fool yourself

1 Like

They probably did tho, which is why the returned bots are back in great numbers to farm XP/Honorgear to get back to gold farming soon.

Either way, nothing changed but Blizzard wants backpats for doing something.

1 Like

I only mentioned the number of bots I saw in battlegrounds. There definitely seems to be more bots elsewhere. Questing bots are fighting each other for mob kills in Howling Fjord as I’m typing this.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.