Banned for running Nightmare Incursions with Nightmare incursion helper add on Beware

As the title says please beware when using this add on, for 11 days i was doing Nightmare incursions while not raiding, i didn’t do anything outside of this apart from use some of the gold earned to buy a DMF trinket and some bank space.

I have subsequently been banned for abuse of the economy. I posted on another thread but Blizz bans your Account from posting also. This is a slight on the game as you cannot afford anything in the AH unless you play the AH, buy gold, Herb and mine 24/7 and fight the huge amounts of bots.

So i’m guilty of amassing 6.5k in Feralas incursion profits and banned for doing it. Subscription cancelled and kicked out of wow with a day one account for doing what the devs put in P3.

No words

Lol, if they only would be that fast in banning bots instead their own people. No words

1 Like

To be fair you we’re running around doing pick up quests for 11 days. Running in a circle…the same thing over and over and over again…you might be a bot without knowing it yourself.

We need to study you.

4 Likes

lol I know but i’m a stay at home disabled person and you can’t mine or herb as the bots are out of control.

So i get punished like so many will have with a instant perma ban, no warnings and cancelled my sub for me, I feel like i have the foot mark on my butt. I wasnot looking forward to another 5 weeks of this until P4 and now they have saved me the agro

This post just a whole load of bs

Next time don’t buy gold

5 Likes

Haha no way , dont swipe next time

This is quite real. As he was our guild leader, the other officers and myself are scrambling.

Had an account banned for no reason as well. The banning system makes no sense, especially when you see the amount of bots running rampant.
Best course of action is to spam tickets in the hope an actual person looks at it. I surrendered after 2 weeks of automated messages myself but good luck.

1 Like

so why would i buy gold if i had 6.5k from doing nothing but Feralas Incursions. it’s an engage brain before speaking moment and no I never tried selling it.

The term Abuse of economy isn’t buying gold now is it as you only get suspended for that, this is an outright ban with no contact from support other than linking the EULA and not stating in any way shape or form why I have been banned. i play fair and always have done in my many many years on warcraft. People can say what they want like “You know what u did” or any other silly comment but the fact is I did just Feralas incursions 6-8 hours a day and bought DMF trinket and mooncloth bags for my character and bank.

If the ban is for any other reason than what I suspect it is and that’s the addon then there are 408,000 people who have downloaded it and are using it. We will see more and more banned for it and for the wrong reasons.

Incursions are a blight on the game but why make it so easy to earn 45g in 9-15 mins?

I’m still appealing in the hopes of getting an actual Blizzard employee not robot to speak to me and break it down. Sadly in these hard and trying times they don’t do phone support like they used to.

Sad but true he didnt do anything except run incursion a lot, probably more than he should of but its not worth a ban for earning like 160 gold an hour. If the add on Nightmare Incursion Helper is to blame and it has flagged accounts for perma ban then the least Blizzard could do is say that not just quote the EULA in some robotic mode where no actual person will talk to you.

SoD is now dead to me, i’ve unsubbed and left the game. Sad when you think all they had to do was speak to him and review his account which had no mails incoming except from the AH. If the add on is to blame then 408,000 people better watch out as it won’t be long before they come for anyone earning gold in the game. My other theory is he has been mass reported by bots but as Blizzard won’t talk to him we don’t know.

So you got reported for boting. Maybe mix up your pattern abit to prevent it.

You don’t mention if you have appealed the ban yet. That would be the first thing I would do.

Second would be look at what I have done over the LAST MONTH that could be thought of as abusing the economy. Bans are not instant or even from things done that day. They can be from months ago and they just have gotten around to looking at your case.

I believe that Blizzard hold detailed records for two months now so maybe go back two months.

1 Like

on my 4th appeal and they are ignoring the tickets

I don’t play the AH or anything, only thing I have done outside of raiding ST is incursions and a few dungeons/quests, i think that NIH automates the process too much and I have been caught out by the botting system but not one human has looked at my situation and unfortunately I don’t think they will.

Nope, misleading post. You didn’t get banned for using the addon.
You were clearly cheating some other way, probably buying gold.

Bye.

Interesting that the people supporting you both have only exactly one post on the forums: here on this thread.

You can just post it with the same character mate.

1 Like

to add they haven’t had the decency to explain it to me just here’s the EULA. Take the gold off me and suspend me for using the add on but perma ban is a bit harsh and not allowing me to speak to them to plead my case is crazy. 408000 people who have NIH better be careful as I will be the cautionary tale that says don’t use it or this can happen.

A blizzard employee has the power to take away everything without asking questions or listening to your appeals.

First time ive heard ppl getting banned using NIH addon.

I had 6.5k from incursions, why would I buy gold? idiot response from someone who’s name sums up their character, I do hope P4 fails completely, and you all wake up and realise they ban people without good reason and get it wrong all the time. I’m not going to look back from Blizzard and even quit D4 and uninstalled all their games from my drives.

Small indie company that cannot treat people with respect or value them by explaining the actions of the Guardian defence system that is used to catch the Bots. Can’t wait for PoE 2 and to play a game where the company cares about the player base. This is not the Blizzard I knew in 2005

1 Like

Have fun with PoE2

They don’t need to explain their actions to you but usually they do. It’s however a form of formal template though with reason and a link to their EULA.

So they did. They also gave you the reason from what I see from your OP.

You don’t dictate the terms of the penalty.

They allow you to appeal, an appeal doesn’t mean it will be succesful, they won’t enter in a discussion either from an appeal - merely look over their evidence again if an error occured.

They have the power to conditionally ban you with or without reason that you’ve agreed with prior starting the game and purchases at this platform. That you disagree with the reason doesn’t make it an incorrect ban.

So it appears that it has been reviewed 3 times already. Chances are, whatever you have done, is likely to be a form of cheating that is sufficient grounds for a permanent ban.

Ban discussions aren’t allowed on the forums as it will generally revolve around itself so it’s not likely you will get anything here either.