Banned, Need some aid

Heyo me again!

Today I finnaly got a respons back to my ban appeal. Waited the whole 7 days as was suggesting further down in this forum. Only to get one of those fancy AI generated messages.

How do I get a human to read my appeal? I’m very sure there’s been a mistake with the ban. It says hacking/botting and I can for 1000% certainty tell you, that has never happend. I got banned while boosting some dudes and dudets in SM Cath on my hunter. So Im assuming that is what this is about. I belive I was in there about 11-12h that day. (Unemployed for the time beeing.) But as of luck I was actually twitch streaming the entire process. So I also attached that link, Thinking this would actually get resolved after me waiting 7 days.

So what should I do? Only other time I’v really had a problem with blizzard I called, this was give or take 12 years ago so the phone system is no longer in use.

Have you tried reopening the ticket? That will usually get a personal answer.

Wasn’t possible to reopen it since it was marked as “Resolved” from said GM. So I have submited a new one in hope for a human to read it. But I really dont want to wait another 7 days for a AI Generated respons. So Im trying my luck here aswell

Unfortunately you can’t appeal here and the thread will probably be closed as it’s against the rules to post about bans.
Normally there’s a ‘need more help?’ button even if it’s resolved … or there used to be. Have to admit I haven’t made a ticket in ages.

The forum isn’t the appropriate place to appeal an account suspension. For more information, please visit the pages Appealing a Silence, Suspension, or Ban and Forum Code of Conduct.