Barbed resets the KC shortly

I don’t know if it’s my problem or it’s normal but it doesn’t add up.
After countless tests on the training dummies I realized that the Kc is reset very little by the BS.
Basically, there are more times that the Kc is NOT reset than the other way around.
I can’t believe that of the 50% chance to proc the Kc I stumbled upon the 50% negative chance.
Have any of you encountered something like this by chance?
How do I understand if it’s normal (even if it’s not for me) or if it’s a problem with my character?
Thank you

yet noticed this myself war order feels more like 20 percent at times then 50% bm has never had so much rng in it’s rotation with war order direbeast/direpack and wild call all need to proc consistently to do good damage and the game sometimes just proc starves you :frowning:

I dont understand if the problem I wrote also happens to you or if you found the right balance of the KC procs with a 50% chance.
For me this 50% is too optimistic and doesn’t correspond to reality and every time the Kc doesn’t work (I repeat that this happens in most cases when I spam the BS) I notice a consistent loss of dps.
At least before, even if the Kc didn’t proc I could count on 20% more damage than the KC as soon as I used the Bs (previous bonus set) and now I don’t.
I would also like to know the testimony of other people to understand if they too have noticed this problem or not.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.