Battle for Azeroth progress

Hello Folks,
Periodically returning player here, trying to finish previous expansions before Shadowlands.

I’m working on BfA now and my understanding is that I have to complete three zone-wide achievements to progress further.

The problem is that “Stormsong and Dance” includes a dungeon quest “Whispers Below” and I can’t see how I can do it.
I’m level 51, but there are no BfA dungeons in the group finder and it’s impossbile for me to solo Shrine of the Storm.
I’m pretty sure I’m missing something, but I don’t know what.

I could use some help; many thanks!

Once you go above 50 you are no longer able to use the LFD tool. So the normal process there would be to wait until you can solo it later or get a group to run it specifically.

That being said, it does look like the criteria for the achievement was changed to trigger that chapter before the dungeon. You might want to see what other chapters you can do in the meantime.

2 Likes

You were indeed right, I could complete the achievement! It looks like I was checking an old thread.
Also, good to know that LFD is no longer available after 50.

Just one question… Do you know if it’s possible to start the next part of BfA soryline with an alt, without having to do the achievement again?

Many thanks!

Each achievement must be completed on one character, but you can complete the meta-achievement by completing different achievements with different characters.

For example, you must complete Stormsong and Dance on one character, but you could complete Drust Do It on a different character, and A Sound Plan on yet a third character. And then all your characters would get the achievement Loremaster of Kul Tiras, which combines all of the three zones.

The main story of BfA will be the War Campaign and The Pride of Kul Tiras, and you could do that whoie sequence on another alt, that never has to do the three zones.

You might find Wowhead’s tracker handy for checking where you are on BfA progress: https://www.wowhead.com/attunement#eu-pozzo-delleternità-lalwen

Oh, that’s great to know, I’ll try to find out how to start War Campaign and The Pride of Kul Tiras :slight_smile:

Really got bored with the Shadow Priest.

Thanks!

Sure. Shadow Priest is not the easiest class to go questing with!

The War Campaign starts with the three footholds you make to make on Zandalar, and its next quest should always be at the top of your Quest Log.

Also, as a tip, at level 50 or 51, you should be able to buy and equip crafted ilevel 100 gear from Shadowlands, for this character or the next one, which will make your questing much more comfortable. For example, for Cloth: https://theunderminejournal.com/#eu/pozzo-delleternità/item/173193

That’s a very good suggestion, cheers.

Uhm… I think I have to do the intro quest in order to start the War Campaign and probably The Pride of Kul Tiras, I can’t see anything if I go to the War Room in Boralus with an alt.

Yes, you do have to get your alt to Boralus officially.

If it’s already 50, it should have the quest, or pick it up in Shormwind.

If the alt is below 50, you should be able to get it from Chromis outside the Stormwind Embassy.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.