Battle net installer is stuck

Hi I am a returning player,
I am trying to install battle net with no luck. It is stuck at the beginning. I have tried EVERYTHING I could find here or on the web. This is very frustrating already. Please help.

That must be frustrating.

I doubt anyone here will be able to help. You should probably try Customer Support forum

Even if the Blues aren’t immediately available, the people who hang out there will be more used to seeing installation issues.

Be prepared to describe what you did so far step by step. It’s not really possible to help someone with this kind of problem without retracing everything you did exactly. I can think of some things that could cause an installation to fail, but I’m not going to start guessing in the dark, and since I’ve never seen this problem myself, I have no personal experience to leverage.

@Drakobounias: As Gráinne noted, it is very difficult to say what is going on from such a brief description. You say are you “stuck”. Are there no error messages or anything? Does the install just freeze completely?

start - run - taskkill /f /im wow*exe

in my case, the voice service was active for w/evs reason… ;d

Hey Drakobounias!

There were some issues with the launcher around the time you posted this. Have you tried again since then? For the most part the Launcher update/installation issues should have been resolved, but otherwise if you’re having issues it may be a good idea to post on the technical support forums or open a ticket :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.