Battle Pets on mobile?

People might hate me for this, we already have a WoW application which we only use to chat with guildies + check and do the mission table.

I’ve got an idea, since most games are heading towards mobile gaming, and I know from the community that they don’t want WoW to move on to mobile which makes sense ofcourse.

But how about making us able to do pet battles with foes + players, pvp pet battles using mobile? I personally think this is a good idea for the next expansion.

So using blizz application you can do mission table, chat to guild, and pet battles.

Previously it also had the AH, would be lovely if that also gets implemented back.

6 Likes

It has been asked for.

I would stop pet battling if it were added.

Well, I wouldn’t care much about it being added for PvP only, but anything else … it would be immediately more efficient than actually playing the game, and hence would be “mandatory”, and I have no intention of playing on a phone/

i don’t think a mobile app would/should (and probably could) replace pet pve content.

however i honestly wouldn’t mind the random pvp queue to be accessible mobile. it most likely wouldn’t be as immersive or efficient since you’d miss out on the addons, but i think i would still play it every now and then if i could.

oh and what i also would like to add (we’re getting into wishful thinking here :wink:)… if they would actually decide to make pet pvp more accessible with a mobile app there might be a chance for more constant balance patches/bug fixes if more people benefitted from it. but yeah…wishful thinking, let’s not go down this rabbit hole

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.