Battleground HORDE

Like saying they are going to analyse how the test went then figure something out?

I’m not the one calling people here monkeys. Surely they actually read the thread about it so it’s not a surprise when they turn it off.?

It would cost them having someone go on the forums and write something dont you know how much that must cost them possibly 0.5$ if they have to write something longer than 1 senctance

yes did they speak about that?

It probably will come back, maybe for one more test or even permanently.

yes. But you just come here and burst out with your anger and frustration at something that was ANNOUNCED like the OP.

Well, OP you dont care about anything, you just want the game to catter to your needs, no matter if it causes some harm on the other side.

And you want to achieve it by throwing a tantrum here.
It could be said / written in a completely different matter.
But I know, it is hard to reason with a player whos banana was taken.

1 Like

From Same-Faction Battlegrounds and More

“We’re planning to end this test with scheduled weekly maintenance on 11 August. We prefer having a clear beginning and end to it so that we can do more comparative analysis and take care as we decide what would be best for the game and players going forward.”

1 Like

They used the test to take away alliance premades, hoping it would even out the odds for horde players who cant do premades. May I remind you that it was 1 hour que + ally premades before HvH and now its like 20 min que and no ally premades, which is a significant improvement.

My bet is that they will either introduce HvH as a permanent feature or make it so that it is available every once in a while to keep the queues in check and horde more happy. On the other hand, it is a major mistake to give something and then take it away because thats how you make people hate you (even more).

Personally I dont fancy waiting for 20 minutes a bg pop as bgs arent the main thing in tbc anymore, but I guess ill have to do some grinding after the new season hits (even though many people dont have to as theyve already stacked their honor for next season during HvH, which might ofc be good for the queues). I surely hope theyll reintroduce HvH as a permanent feature because it made pvping actually fun as a horde player.

I wouldn’t bother Cupíd, they just have their own opinion and nothing we say will change it.

So here come my whole topic, if the analysis is not about technical issues, and is just philosophycal “Should we do it or not for the game”: BRING IT BACK

It bothers no one, it only makes people happier.

Do you think that a drastical drop of sub players could have also contributed to this result ?

Like saying they are going to analyse how the test went then figure something out?

Yeah, they did that. You might have missed it while farming your fourteen thousandth forum post. They reported good results.

Odd, I haven’t seen any reports on this time, only the last time, unless you can provide them of course.

Well I have seen a lot of people on the forums being bothered by it and who can say “take care as we decide what would be best for the game” is not about the actuall health of the game code it might not be set up in a way that works well with this and they maybe just dont feel like makeing a distinction nether you nor me can know that for sure

how?

Jealousy ? not valid

You know how much subs dropped or if they even did? Cause I doubt you do. However, of course it could have affected, but it certainly is not the main reason.

People stupid enough to be jalous for a game, need the game to live and would never drop for this reason…

So the horde being bothered by having long queue times is not valid ether then?
That was just jealousy of ally players who could get instant queues.
Actually people had forseen the problem for the horde and made ally characters to pvp on while they would have rather have been playing horde apretnly and they are now rather annoyed to say the least that they have wasted time and some of them money as well on getting a ally char to 70 when the problem they thought about was fixed becouse people were complaining instead of doing the same thing they did

1 Like

The whole user drop argument is fake.

Risk(losing horde player) > Risk(losing ally player for any reason including jalousy)

And we all know that usd_generated(horde player) > usd_generated(ally players)

You are looking at this only from a PvP player perspective.
When too many players leave alliance ranks, you can lose whole faction.

And why the heck are you using , jealousy , in every other reply ? :smiley: What does jealousy have to do with that ?

Its becouse he is jealous of ally pvpers being able to instant queue and he can only think of one reason why someone wouldnt want the other side to have the abillity to do it.