Battleground queue times

What is this queue time? It says average wait time 3min but it’s always longer than that. atm it’s 15min and still nothing. I even choose to go as alliance to reduce wait time,but to no avail. It being this long is problem,but how does it calculate 3min as average wait time if this is the case? So annoying.

5 Likes

Not enough “players”, minerals, sorry. :grin:

ION is to blame…

Very long not many people play.

Eu alliance having 10 horde players on 15 man bgs. I guess they want to join games faster.

It’s called removal of the Merc Bonus - meaning that not many Horde does it anymore = you sit and wait with all your horde guys while Alliance doesn’t have enough players to participate.

To fix this issue getting more people to play Random BGs, and reduce queue times. Maybe up the conquest points from 8 to at least 15. Or 20. Waiting 15 minutes for to then play a random BG 50/50 win/lose, to get the possible 8 points, doesn’t seem like it’s woth peoples time.

1 Like

Instead of conquest rewards , they need to increase quality of items from per 500 conquest cap.

It will make people spam bgs entire week.

1 Like

Break the language barrier. French, Germans blend in with the rest of EU. Also counts for Russians or remove Russians in general since it is mainly not EU.

It wont help. People dont queue bgs anymore. They need to give better rewards to play bgs for people.

First days of epic bg merge , epic bgs were 3 minutes queue. Right now it became the same amount time we wait for epic bgs even though germany , russia , france merged with eu. Nothing changed.

Ru Horde BG-s 6-8 minutes at evening mostly against Ru Alliance. I even thinks sometimes that i’m playing on RU private server…
Dunno, mb its after tones of threads “Lets Russians play against Russians” and now u have 15 min que times? :thinking: Anyway, enjoy.

17 bgs tonigh 13 were against russian horde as german alliance and russian alliance.

Waiting for classic Ashran to pop…almost 2 hours in.

2 Likes

It is time to pay the taxes for your high win rates as horde.

1 Like

2-3 hours in queue, still waiting, estimated wait time ~5min. Alliance morning hours on Monday. If estimate wouldn’t actually be a big fat lie, I could re-asses and do something else.

1 Like

Hmm, that’s weird, for me it is still 4 - 5 min queue.

Depending on the play time.
I often play what is early in the morning (server time), so queues are often 1h+ on alliance side btw.
In the afternoon it still is about 5 minutes.

It is very interesting as we all know that horde has more players and yet alliance also have a long queue. When I do finally get to play, it is mostly against russians.

So it means there are so few players actually playing pvp that both sides have queue times. Alliance has not enough players to fill 10-15 bgs and thats why they wait, not because they don’t get matched enimies.

You are eu horde. Try german horde and you will be thankful to your queue time^^

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.