Battlegrounds are an absolute sh*tshow

People with less than 200k HP being lumped in with people with 550k HP, Russian premades, screwed up scaling with party sync…

Come on. This garbage game has been out for 15 years. During those 15 years you could’ve hired one competent person to build some kind of matchmaking system instead of just hiring trans people, homosexuals, brown people and other LGBT-friendly people to fill in your diversity quotas.

9 Likes

The worse part about it is that they encourage freshly dinged characters to as fast as possible cap their conquest for a 440 epic weapon.

When they enter a bg with those characters they sink their teams chances of winning by a huge amount.

If they at least help to do BG objectives, it’s not as bad. Once they just try to start pvp’ing in the middle of BG, that’s where problems arise.

1 Like

They can only feed corrupted premades to que again.

How could you know who they are hiring…
Something’s not quite right…
ARE YOU A SPY?

So you’re a transphobe, a homophobe and a racist? Very cool thanks for letting us know

1 Like

I didn’t say anything against any of those people, I’m complaining about Blizzard’s hiring policy. They aren’t hiring people based off of their competence, they’re not hiring whoever is the best for the job. They’re hiring people based on what’s in their pants, the color of their skin or who they sleep with. That’s messed up.

They don’t even understand how messed up it is. They think they’re being so cool and progressive because they’re filling up their diversity quotas.

I don’t care who sits on their dev team, I don’t care about their gender, race, orientation or whatever - AS LONG AS THEY’RE COMPETENT. The morons they currently have are incompetent.

3 Likes

I very much doubt that.

You keep saying they are incompetent though? Maybe I’m blind.

So you mean that something unrated/unranked (Casual) is not balanced since 15 year ?

I don’t mind having fresh 120s in my team as long as it’s an epic bg. Because in epics both teams have their ratio of fresh 120s.

But it can be a cruel gamechanger in ordinary 10-15 man bgs if one team have 5 peeps below 430-440 and the other have 1 or 2. This is one of the reasons I stopped playing ordinary bgs and brawls when I returned in march this year. Too many undergeared and unskilled players farming their 440 weapon. :expressionless:

[edit]
In consideration we also have 460-480+ players with atm full 105 corruption resistance and all mandatory bis corruptions who can delete a semi-fresh 430 player who barely have a legendary cloak in 3-4 secs. Sometimes even faster. The gap has grown way too big. Pvp has become a silly joke.

4 Likes

Recently, Russian or other premades ruin the random battlegrounds. They are overgeared. No gear, no class power matches and you cannot do anything against them, Blizco does not care about PVP, now. They are very busy with new expansion. They did a lot of wrong things for PVP and they will not listen what we’re saying, they have their own truths and logic. I’m wondering how they keep their unhappy customers.

1 Like
People with less than 200k HP being lumped in with people with 550k HP, Russian premades, screwed up scaling with party sync…

Don’t forget to add some interesting multiboxer sh*** that has started happening recently in random epic BGs (some dude (or dudes) with a whole raid of DKs and Shammans.
I’ve seen them kill Horde boss in Ashran in 25 seconds, despite the boss being healed by 6 healers (not the best geared ones, but still not bad either - who in normal game would have no trouble healing that boss / or any players).
But yeah the gear disparity is annoying, every time I join an Ashran bg , we end up having some tanks with 300kHP, while the tanks in opposing team have 1.5 - 3 mln HP (with buffs) :slight_smile:
Or you get zero or just one healer, while opposing team gets 6 or 8…

Sadly it seems Blizz doesn’t care about battlegrounds at all anymore. I doubt if anything will change with that regards in Shadowlands :frowning:

PS. if you want to check about the multiboxing issue - look at this thread:
25-40man multiboxer(s) in BGs - is sooo much fun !

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.