Battlegrounds Que Times

I have recently started playing wow again and i want to play some Battlegrounds before the new expansion.
But it seems the que’s are very long, been waiting around 2 hours now.

Is the activity really that low at the moment?

Your honor level 13. Until 30 honor level you have long queue bcs not so many ppl have low honor lvl. You need try play blitz or solo shuffle for up honor lvl and then you have queue 5-10min for bg

2 Likes

Assuming you’re playing a level 60: I think level 60s might be in their own separate queue just for 60s… not sure, could explain very long queue! And lower level bgs may have longer queue than level 70 anyway. And, ye queues are for sure longer than in previous expansions. But level 70 normal bg queue is typically 5 to 10 minutes.

That makes sense, didnt know about that mechanic.
Thank you!

As far as I know, honor lvl has absolutely nothing to do with queues.

1 Like

No. Until 30 honor level you play with new players. That why long queue

I have seen people with honour lvl 1-29 in my Bgs…

https://imgur.com/PySySkr

3 Likes

You know inv ppl in group 30+ honor level?

1 Like

Thats a massive bs. I have honor 13 and I get lvl 400s+ in the bgs. Average time for me as a healer is 15 minutes which is insanely long. I get 2 minutes queue times on some low populated free server. This is unacceptable.

1 Like

Server has nothing to do with queue times. Class and/or spec have nothing to do with queue times. The only thing that matters is how many others are queueing

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.