Battle.net Authenticator

So if i’m not using Authenticator i can’t make personalized m+ dungeon finder. I don’t care if it is safer or not i don’t want a program on my phone for it, if you use it it is okay, but don’t force me to use it i’m not a woman at activision … and i’m paying as much as anybody else, so don’t take away options, i realy think this shall be my thing if i wana use it or not, y you can tell me that okay but than if someone steals my acc it will be my fault, nope they shall find a way to make it safer without forcing me to use a program on MY PHONE, this is crazy
Or if i can’t have every option as someoen who uses authenticator than i shall pay less, but the better would be to find another way to make it safer without any third party program… It is enough that we are forced in real life i don’t want it in a efin game

3 Likes

Time to move on with the times, having password123 as your password and no authenticator is not going to cut it anymore. It ain’t a big deal, trust me. The authenticator is extremely small weight, and you have to use it extremely rarely, mainly when logging in from a new device. And hey, if that sounds like too much trouble for the benefits, I guess that is your choice.

Limiting functionality of the game when you pay for it as anybody else is just unacceptable. It is ok that extra options like main backpack and pet are available after installing on your phone the app from Blizzard - you give them something extra, you get from them something extra, honest deal. But brute forcing the app instalation by limiting functionality of the game is - as I wrote - unacceptable. And it is not case of “moving on with the times”.

2 Likes

Naw, its perfectly acceptable.

You can still play the game, you can form groups, all you are unable to do is write custom text. Thats your trade off.

It is still cutting off a piece of functionality, while I pay the same cash as “authorized” players. Additionally, when I try to type name of the voice program, I get such message: “You can’t edit this filed until you secure your account with the Battle.net Authenticator and SMS Protect”.

And another punishment: if you try to list m+ group without having the m+ key, the “List Group” button is grayed and you will get message: “You can’t post a Mythic+ group without a keystone until you secure your account with the Battle.net Authenticator and SMS Protect”. What is the trick here? I see sometimes in m+ lfg tool groups of high rated players, sometimes in 4 man grp with tank and healer, that look for any player with specific high (usually 20+) m+ key. They would’nt be able to list their group without at least one of them having authenticator enabled.

2 Likes

Perfectly acceptable to limit my options if i don’t want to use a third party program? okay than i shall pay much less than the others, and btw if i need to use extremly rarely why to bother with it at all? And why ppl nowardays thinks like y if you cut of the options i can have i shall have and i have the right to have is simply okay? It is not, in the past ppl fought wars for privileges now we are telling without hesitation that it is okay? No fk it it isn’t okay!!!
i’m not logging in anywhere else just at home on my computer why i need that program? Why force me? If i pay the same as anybody else i want all the options as anybody else so Activision or Blizzard or the devs who are made this braindead forcing thing take it down, i hate to repeat myself, i’m not a woman worker at you’r company don’t force me, i know this is the way you make things but not this time … not this time…

It’s not 3rd party.

And yep, perfectly acceptable.

Perfectly acceptable :smiley: you are everything that our grandparent’s didn’t wanted to exist…

They must be so proud of your English and your attitude.

that’s all? my english? i learned it from tv and? and yep they shall be proud of me i’m not wasting the things they fought for like you…

Good to know your grandparents fought for your authenticator rights :clown_face:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.