Battle.net ghost logins

Hello everyone,

I have opened two tickets, the second one sent me here to open a new bug report.

Over the course of the previous months, battle.net has been generating ghost logins for me multiple times a day, without any kind of interaction from my side. My friend are seeing the account logging in 3 times in the same second and log out 3 times a few seconds later. We have spent hours on end to try and troubleshoot, to understand where the logins are coming from, to no avail.

I implore you to read through the list of actions I have taken so far:

I have taken the following steps:

1. Changed my password multiple times
  2. Logged out of all devices, multiple times on the website.
  3. Deleted battle.net application from all my devices (authenticator included). I have scoured every device I have for every trace of software left. The only thing I managed to find was a bnet.updater executable that remained after deleting battle.net from my PC. I deleted that, and the issue was still ongoing.
  4. As a last resort I have deleted the battle.net application from my PC as well.

Clearly, the account is not compromised, as it shows the only locations that I am logged in on are my own devices. I have created a password, which I have not had before. Prior to deleting battle.net from my phone I have denied its network access.

I can show you screenshots of the account being “logged in” multiple times in the same second and “logged out of”, again, multiple times in the same second.
Please investigate. My friends are fed up. So am I. Thank you.

I can provide screenshots of the issue happening, should it be needed.

3 Likes

Two of my firends has the same problem, loging in and out 3 or 4 times in one second. We are uncertain what might be the issue

1 Like

I can confirm this issue exists and should be solved on the battle.net client side.

Any news on this one? Would appreciate a response.