Battlenet Notifications appearing in centre of the screen

Hello,

For some reason Battlenet friend online/offline notifications have started to appear in the middle of my screen, rather than in the bottom left hand corner.

I have followed all the instructions in the following article to reset my UI and this is still happening.

This issue is extremely frustrating and disruptive to game play.

Edit Glad to hear I am not the only one. So hopefully it’s a Blizz problem and it will soon get fixed.

For information in resolving this, I am on iMac.

16 Likes

same issue here since today. really annoying

4 Likes

I have the same issue. Just started happening today.

4 Likes

Hello and thank you for raising this!

We’re seeing more similar reports and are currently investigating.

In the meantime you should be able to disable the notifications themselves in the Battle.net app in Settings → Notifications.

3 Likes

Thank you, hopefully that fixes it.

I disabled everything in the Notification tab and it still pops up for me on the middle of the screen. So my question is, is there a way to disable them in-game?

3 Likes

Same here, really frustrating…

2 Likes

Same problem here. I reinstalled the battle net client , I disabled all addons I turned off notifications but the issue still persists. Do we have any update?

1 Like

It doesn’t work, i disabled them from In-game social tab and from Bnet app and they still appear on the middle of the screen.

3 Likes

Try the WoW in-game Settings instead of Battle.net App Setting.
Switch into the Game and go ESC > Options > Gameplay > Social and uncheck “Online Friends” and “Offline Friends” that worked for me. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It didn’t work for me sadly .

1 Like

It’s worked for me, thanks

Same issue here… I even disabled all addons , turned off toast window but it still persists

also happened to me since 1 day, if you don’t want to disable the notifications and still want to see them at the point it was before, I solved the problem by downloading the Drift addon , I hope I was helpful to the community.

1 Like

Same here i cant do anything about it…

sadly cant put it even totaly full off :confused:

but i dont want to disable it completly, only move it to difrent place on screen

I am also having this issue.

1000x +, it suppose to be near chat somewhere down but not in the centre. This is very annoying and must be fixed ASAP

Open ingame Options, go to Social, scroll down all to bottom and uncheck “Show Toast Window”
I tried everything else and it did not work, but this “fixed it” meaning it does not appear at all now.

2 Likes