Bdk mage tower is a proof that how garbage blizzard balanced our base ability dmgs

bdk atleast need to get 20% or more overall dmg buff so it feels better to play this will not make it op or anything in any content and 20% seems big number but compare to other tanks even with 20% i doubt it gets even near them but the fact that blizzard place this spec in the lowest dmg in the game while bieng the most squishy and garbage mobility is just stupid af
hope you enjoy mage tower with bdk <3
it just takes 10years to finish first phase nothing to worry about lol

2 Likes

Cuz BDK was nerfed a lot since Legion.

Did the Legion Timewalking mage tower just fine as blood.

However, you’re not wrong about Blood DPS being on the low side of compared to other tank specs currently.

If you actually believe this statement even for a second, I don’t know what to tell you, Blood survivability is actually insane if played correctly.

Based on the fact that you brought up the topic of survivability in a topic related to the mage tower, I can only assume you’re having issues with surviving Annihilate in phase against Kruul;

Annihilate management;
#1 - just face tank it
#2 - Rune Tap
#3 - Rune tap + IBF
#4 - Purgatory - Vamp blood here & recover, make sure you got RP to Death Strike twice.
#5 - Boss is dead before this or you’re doing something seriously wrong & wasting a lot of DPS time.

This I can agree on, however for the mage tower specifically Death’s Advance is actually quite insane due to the knockback immunity :^)

bro im talking about dk in general who care about mage tower the problem that is so simple to fix play some m+ higher than 26+keys in fortiefied and then come here and tell me dk is not squishy and its comepletly fine
and im not even complaining about that im fine with bieng squishy but bieng squishy and doing the most garbage dmg in all tanks also bieng one of the most difficult tank to learn not right
on the other hand we have bear tank that can use his incarn and pressing almost 1 or maaaaybe 2key and survive close his eyes cuz its 30sec immortality
we have dh that has better skill floor than druid but more squishy instead they get rewarded by insane dmg they bring to the team and so many utility like aoe silence imprison fear and they actully can bring aoe grip too and it has insane snap agro 1sec into the pull he does like 40k dps so everyone can feel safe to pop dps cds
we got paladin again not as tanky as druid but it has insaaane utility also very good healing for others and insane dmg again very good snap agro and it has aoe silnce which is crazy
we have monks im not very fammiliar with monks so i cant explain but they dont get one shot like us cuz they have stagger and again insane dmg overall plus 5% buff to physical dmg for everyone
about prot warrior i dont know tbh about them
and then here we are very garbage snap agro very bad overall dmg like we are 20% behind every other tank we have to use superstrain so we get small amount of dmg like 10% so it helps on in keeping agro and even with that yes we are 20 to 25% behind every other tank overall dmg im not considering the monk dh 5% dmg buff they bring to party if you consider that its way worst situation i legit dont understand why blizzard keep blood dk dmg so low it doesnt affect any content like give blood dk 25% no 50% dmg it doesnt makes it super good for any content in raid its just doesnt matter in mythic plus its still dying in super high keys so people cant play with it but the way it is now its just sooo annoying to play you will lose aggro to many class like warrior or super geared monks alot
losing agro as tank is supper annoying duno why blizzard insist to keep dks in garbage for M+
the design is so fun but the numbers are insanely garbage like legit garbage heartstrike dmg is a jooke dnd dmg is a insane joke
it atleast need like 15 to 20% overall dmg buff and it doesnt do anything to any content unless playing with it actully feels better
but blizzard devs somehow like punish people for playing harder stuff they just wants something like bear bieng meta that every people with 1brain cell can actully plays it and bieng feel insane not insulting to anyone you can ask any other tank about how hard bear is lol
you can also chek mdi the only tanks that didnt saw any play at all was dk
but its blizzard you know they got a special quote for all of these problems ( WE CANT MAKE EVRYONE HAPPY)
well Thats maybe why your 9.2patch has like 25k dislike last time i cheked.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.