<BEEF BAR> on Stonespine, real life money boosting and wintrading

Old news I’d say

Yeah people have been reporting this for a long time. Really hope blizzard does something about this issue or it will get A LOT worse.

and thats ok. I value my time more sometimes. Rather pay 20usd for something than farm 1 month. The line is crossed when it becomes ptw. Good model is ESO, works well for all sides, but it is based on horizontal progression. Wow isnt

Nah that was cheating (account sharing or botting) while ranking in Classic Vanilla. After enough emails to hacks@blizzard.com the cheater was banned.

Another cheater was not banned in the same situations. Either not enough emails or something else.

Hehe maybe. Let’s see if blizzard investigate this issue.

It seems they did

Boosters got banned and boosted will not get TITLES/REWARDS.

Check out my topic about this on forum also got links that show how many people will not get rewards or were banned for boosting etc. and its a lot.

Blizzard this time actually did something.

OFC i doubt they got everybody but atleast most of them thats for sure.
Some leaderboards are half RED aka no REWARDS/BANNED .

Well, maybe if you metagamers with your bislists and omegaparsing and absolutely no patience could stop incentivicing the bots and gold sellers by constantly dungeon boosting, raid boosting, faction rep boosting and constantly professioning hopping for arbitrary and minoscule differences in a play setting (PvE) where you will win against the boss anyway. Then maybe the bots would just go away by themselves.

Remember that the bots are only here because people buy the gold to fund their lack of patience and instant gratification.

2 Likes

Gold selling wouldnt be an issue if the community didnt destroy the game with their impatience leading to a demand for gold being bought in the first place. I’ll just name; dungeon boosting, profession hopping, rep boosting, bislist hoarding and logparsing for absolutely no purpose what so ever.

Every game has “no purpose whatsoever”. Is it really a surprise to you that people have fun optimizing things? Thats literally what got us out of caves.

2 Likes

Berny used to like Beef Bar Best Bar.

But Beefy Bar left server, and Berny sad :frowning:

Why beefsters whyyy.

They wanted no competition, thats why they ran from gehe

Finally someone with a brain on the forums :slight_smile:
To the trashnoobs: if you don’t like parsing/optimizing because your 1 button TBC class is to hard and you are a boomer dad now it doesn’t mean that a lot of other players don’t enjoy that. Gtfo with your posturing and blaming of the raidlogging community.

What I like the most about this story is that the initiator of the whole thing is supposed to be some sheikh from Abu Dhabi.

ANYONE with a normal job can slip a few European kids a couple hundred Euro a month to get boosted to Glad.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.