Been Waiting a Long Time for This (25 player)

Hello! I am trying to get mount from Glory of the Icecrown Raider (25) but i need to complete “Been Waiting a Long Time for This” achievement. Can someone help me?

I am still working on this one. There are some videos of how to do it on YouTube. Just type in the name of the achievement. It may be worth taking a low level weapon as you must be careful not to kill Arthas until you reach the desired stacks.

You just need 2 person for that. And you both can do it.

Step 0 add each other on battle.net and don’t ask for gender or age - really important.

Step 1 paladin tank Arthas to throne - where he is sitting.

Step 2 Hunter stay away from him so you won’t get any agrro from mobs. Also watch out for black/purple circle on group which can knock you out of platform and one shot you.

Step 3 paladin gather like 20-30+ mobs. Once all mobs piled up that and Hunter will get plague - paladin dispel that plague “near mobs”. Plague transfer to mobs and start killing them. Each enemy killed by plague gives Arthas stack so keep eye on it.

Don’t damage Arthas at all - you don’t wanna go in phase 2.
As plague kills enemy it gets stronger and later it will start one shotting mobs.

Hunter might solo this achivement with pet.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.