[BElf-RP Farstriders] The Blood Ravens šŸ¹

Suppose Iā€™d better tag in. Hello! Ranger Firemane, the Ravenā€™s resident Medic.

Because only Aery would be stupid enough to recruit a medic to the Farstriders with half a face and one eye. Depth perception is for chumps.

5 Likes

Who need depth perception when you can rock that eyepatch, am I right?

6 Likes

Exactly, you get it.

3 Likes

Rangers / Farstriders shouldnĀ“t have eye-patches!

3 Likes

Feels you mean me ā€¦ Through a punā€¦

Joke. :smile:

2 Likes

Ghostlands training patrol coming up next week! Letā€™s see what horrors are waiting for us in the cursed forests of southern Quelā€™thalas.

Besides giant spiders, marauding undead, Amani Trolls, undead Amani Trolls, mummified undead Amani Trolls, undead Dire Trolls, random over-ambitious Necromancers, Void Elves who just canā€™t take a hint and bugger off, even more undead, andā€¦ did I mentioned giant spiders?

:eyes:

The Ghostlands can be a very silly place.

6 Likes

In the woods of Eversong, Thurrai Duskwatch finds himself seated at the base of an enchanted tree. A gentle breeze casts a subtle chill upon the air and numerous fireflies and the mystical clear sky provide illumination for the Farstrider as he imparts elaborate cursive upon a parchment through a inked quill.

This evening my old friend and brother in arms answered my summons. I had decided a different approach was required to truly mold the Initiates and Rangers we have assembled into their full potential. An approach that requires a firmer hand than mine. A hand weathered by experience and steadied by nerves of iron. I am glad he responded.

Farstrider Raethlas Hawkswood has been chosen to by my right hand. I need an Elf that was guide them with scrutiny but drive them with all shy of a whip. I expect nothing less of this man. After watching him engage rather loudly in an hours back and forth between Ranger Springleaf and Initiate Balanā€™ahar over what I may consider a trivial matter, my expectations are confirmed. They will received no quarter. They will receive diligent care and attention. Bad habits will be stomped out, poor attitudes will be crushed, ego will be dismantled and from the wreckage we will build Farstriders -truly- deserving of being called the finest of Quelā€™thalas.

Springleafs attitude was remarkably disappointing. I would expect better from a Ranger I have had an extensive hand in training, I fear it was the wild side of his nature. Like a social animal having itā€™s position in the pack hierarchy challenged by an unknown outsider, he couldnā€™t help himself but bite back, to bicker, condescend and mock. I have made it clear that I expect better, if I do not see better he may yet find himself an Initiate once more. I sincerely hope it does not come to such measures.

There was other developments this evening. Another new Initiate by the name of Ellynnia Rivermist has joined our ranks. The vitality of youth is most apparent in this one, barely a decade into her career as a Ranger. She is bright-eyed and full of hope. She shows promise but has much to learn.

Soon we deploy to the Ghostlands to conduct our first official patrol into hostile regions, reports of activity have been passed on to us. It has been too long since I got to bleed something dry. As much as I aspire to maintain a polite and proper exterior for all those I encounter, as appropriate for my postā€¦ I canā€™t help but long for the thrill of the hunt.

Lieutenant Thurrai Duskwatch

This evening has been a busy one for the Blood Ravens! Weā€™ve got a handful of new recruits that are all mighty promising or people that I have RPā€™d with in the past. We also have a new addition to our officer team. I have been taught to show caution when inducting people to an officer team but this person is just too good to refuse! Our guild has almost reached the twenty members mark in just over three weeks of active roleplaying and iā€™m amazed! This build really, truly has the potential to grow into something special! Iā€™m going to take a moment to extend a thank you to all of the people that are taking part in this venture with us.

5 Likes

Today we set off for a two day training patrol in the Ghostlands! Letā€™s see how many will get eaten by giant spidersā€¦ :spider::spider_web:

2 Likes

Nothing wrong with a nice trip to and patrol through the Ghostlands to have a meeting with some of the charming locals like the undead and the trolls.

Looking forward to the next time we head out :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It should be next week (5th of August and onward) for another field mission. This time with giant spiders! :bow_and_arrow:

3 Likes

Good to see the Farstriders getting some love. Good luck!

4 Likes

The ages may have changed us, but not so the Lady of Lindoniel.

Good luck with the guild, although I guess it wonā€™t be needed much with such competent leadership! :bow_and_arrow::dizzy:

3 Likes

ā€¦slips Ravensfall that extra 50$ as promised.

Ahem. New week, more training, and more ominous news coming from lands far, far away.

1 Like

Letā€™s see if this worksā€¦

Ha! It does! coughs Yes, totally not bumping my own thread to say that this guild is just the best thing ever! No no no, Iā€™m not doing that. :eyes:

2 Likes

I seeā€¦ :smiling_imp:
Youā€™re not wrong necessarily wrong though! :heart:

3 Likes

And so tonight we set out (assuming briefing and preparation RP doesnā€™t take up all nightā€¦ which will probably be the case :stuck_out_tongue: ) for a special mission south of the borders.

Much like any mission ever that starts with ā€œA Magister has asked us a favorā€ letā€™s see just how wrong things will goā€¦ :thinking:

In other news, we are still recruiting!

5 Likes

It always end badly, you canā€™t trust those Magisters.

2 Likes

My poor little thing would disagree! But I would agree myself!
Great peeps. Fun to interract with both ICly & OOCly!
ā€¦ Might even possibly create a Ranger or Farstrider myself ā€¦

4 Likes

Yes, and have a bat as an IC pet. You know how much we love batsā€¦ :cold_face: :bat:

1 Like

:slight_smile:

2 Likes