Best class for solo/farm torghast?

Hi all,which class will be good for farming solo torghast . I want to be good in solo farm for legendary and torghast upper i can.Ty

:8ball: shake shake Who shall it b-

DH. Duh. Always DH.

2 Likes

DH, probably fury warrior as well. They show up as terribly gimped in the damage charts, but keep in mind, fury has op self-heals and can solo so much content that other classes will struggle with.

Dh is nowhere as powerful in SL.
Struggle really hard with survivability after the nerfs to defensives, leech and aoe cap.
Would not go dh for torghast easy mode.

1 Like

Ret pally ofc.

1 Like

Every class/spec will be able to do it why limit yourself to the best once for the content itself? Go for the class and spec you wanna play in Shadowlands instead whatever that will be you will be able to clear Torghast solo with it.

I mean why play something you hate just because its good in Torghast is there even a point in doing that? I can’t see one.

2 Likes

Cue 3 months of “hai gais whats the bestest class plsthx”

4 Likes

BM Hunter /10char

All classes.

3 Likes

Torghast is balanced around every spec individually, as in there is no bad spec and all of them are exceedingly good.

From my tinkering, in BETA it seems unholy DK and MM hunter is the strongest and fastest classes, as MM hunters 100%+ movement speed and the same goes to DKs.

Unholy DKs get a special bonus as they also get bigger, so you end up being raid boss sized and super fast.

As for kill speed, any class/spec if they play their cards right can end up oneshotting everything, its usually the first few floors that are the hardest.

DH ,hunter.

Tower is balanced around classes, each class/spec get a unique power inside there that helps them to overcome the encounters. It does have an RNG though on how often you will get your BiS traits but…

Still nothing like visions that you had wheelchair classes like shadow and op classes like DK 5 masking a 5 man vision solo :rofl:

Doubt that any class will have issues with it because of the overpowered anima powers, but it might be even easier for classes with reliable self heal.

Demon hunter vengeance, paladin protection, shadowpriest and hunter bm. survability is needed in the layer 8 (the more dificult). I’ve been doing torghast for two months with all callses and spec and these four I sad are the best. I’d say demon hunter with night fae covenant is the more sucessfull and fast at doing it.

you have to choose vengeance spec, I’ve done the 8 layers of twisting corridors (the hard part of torghast) with my tank dh. he has a lot of self healing and defensive cds, and the powers they give in the tower are insane.

You will be getting powers in every floor of the tower that help you. But depending on the rng the powers would be great or just trashy ones :slight_smile:

For the moment, I’d have to say hunter, specially BM hunter.

How many times you almost killed or killed yourself with shadow world DEATH? :rofl: :rofl:

I almost 1shotted myself several times and i did for like 2 days :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes but you need a specific pet or the pet will die constantly, when I run torghast with my BM she wears a clefthood. It has more health, more survabikity and more leech than other pets. and it has blood lust.

The problem with the hunter is the lack of self healing, and when the pets dies and has to resurrect it, it’s a 6 second cast that sometimes isn’t quick enough to not get killed by the mobs.

hahahha several with my s hadow priest xD I’d rather go with my dh hahha

1 Like