Best covenant campaign?

Hi.
I just did my first covenant campaign (a bit late i know).Did the Necrolord. I enjoyed it lots.
Im aiming to do them all on 4 char.
Which one did you enjoy the most? Have many of you done all 4 campaigns?

I love every campaign, but I think venthyr one is my favourite.
I didn’t do the Bastion one since none of my characters are Kyrian but I don’t like them anyway.

3 Likes

I would say, Venthyr? I also like the Kyrian.

FAE is no because it reminds me drustvar.

Necro, did not try yet.

1 Like

I’ve done all 4 and honestly the night fae had the most competent campaign out of them. I’m probably also biased because there was so much copypasta going on with the kyrian, necrolord and venthyr campaign where Blizzard had just copy pasted one weeks covenant campaign over to the next week other covenant campaign. Soured the experience quite a bit.

1 Like

Only done necrolord and night fae so far and necrolord was infinitely better. Fae campaign seemed at least 5 times longer and at the end it was disappointing and the bad guy felt like just another random mob.

1 Like

Unironically, Night fae. I didn’t do the kyrian yet.

But the other 3, Night fae definitely was better.

Venthyr was basically half the chapters of you walking around catching medallions. Nothing story related.

Necrolord and venthyr both had the same ending. Night fae kind of was its own story and twist.

1 Like

Necrolord and Venthry are twined together nicelly, just each of its own respective point of view, but very nicely done
I would say Venthry tho’, but Necro is a close second
Night fae… they tried to tell three story in one go, and thus the whole compagain is a mess, but the restoration of the Heart or the Drust attack could have been a cool story on its own; don’t even know why the Night warrior is tossed in the mix (but i still love the stag and the unicorn)
There was a kyrian story? Sorry must have missed it

1 Like

I did all 4, venthyr and night fae are the better ones, maldraxxus crossed over with both venthyr and kyrian ( ie it reused quest lines ). That probably made it the worst for me because it made me repeat quests. I don’t have any real desire to repeat any of them on an alt.

1 Like

Well Night Fae is 3 storylines rolled into one. It’s all over the place. I personally can out feeling kinna … meh, about the entire zone as a whole. Have not finished the venthyr one, it may be better than the Night Fae one but I am not sure yet, I’m still at Chapter 4 :expressionless:

1 Like

Necro for sure. Then Kyryan.

1 Like

I did all four campaigns several times.

Venthyr is still my favorite I’d say, but I’m slightly biased since the zone and everything there is the one I like the most.

Venthyr, Necro and Kyrian all have a continuous storyline, which is more to my liking than the Night Fae one, which alternates between three storylines and none of them comes to an actually satisfying end.

Even though someone else disliked exactly that fact, I also do prefer the first three campaigns, because they interact with each other. Yes, this results in overlapping chapter quests, but it also helps to see the Shadowlands more like a realm that belongs togeather.
But yes, even though I like the Necro campaing from a storyline perspective, it’s also the one who has the most overlaps with other campaigns in my eyes, since apart from the first two chapters (or chapter 3 + 4 if you look at the questlog) more or less all other chapters are either an overlap with the Kyrian or the Venthyr campaign.

From the actual story content I disliked Kyrian and Night Fae, because the events and the behaviour of the characters (Uther, Archon, Kleia / Tyrande, Drust) didn’t make much sense to me. Venthyr and Necro work far better in that regard.

Here’s btw a thread where we discussed the campaigns earlier: Campaign finales... (spoilers if you have not played them yet!)

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.