Best destro legendary for bgs/RBG?

In short, Cinders or Madness?

Which one of these is more fun to use in regular bgs?

As for RBGs I don`t want to aim too high, will be perfectly happy if I hit 1.8k.

Don`t plan on playing arena at all I heard its not as fun for destro locks atm.

I am going Necrolord for the 9.05 covenant change.

I use madness, for the memes. Easy 17k bolts with 196 ilvl

You need to play affliction lock with unstable affliction pvp talent for rbgs.

Most rbg grps wont inv u as destro lock.

A geared Warlock (with full mastery stat) can hit people with 30k chaos bolts, just saying :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
There is definitely a place for them in RBG

30k hits dont matter.

Unstable affliction from affliction locks avoid enemy team using dispell, if healer used dispell , healer is dead on most scenarios.

So they just get entire massive damage from balance druids and shadow priests none stop.

Thats why u dont want destro lock on rbg.

1 Like

Nonsense. I destro RBG comfortably. Nobody at higher rated says " we don’t want destro lock ".

Yes they’re useful on flag maps, for the slows.

But Destro is super due to sniping targets + heal reduction + consistent chaos bolts.

They wont say .

There are 3 groups for rbg.

1 premade pushing ladder will use affliction lock.

2 lfg groups
Daily win glad hota r1 - these are not pushing ladder u wont get far with them. just vault caps.

3 lfg groups
low cr push rating.

Premades will use affliction lock near shadow priets and balance druids.

Serious groups will not invite you as destro,no matter how good gear you have.

And from 1600 to 1800 you require serious coordination,its not as easy as people think it is.

If you saw some destro lock on youtube,deleting people in rbg’s,you gotta remember few things.

Those ‘‘famous’’ wow players can make teams anytime they want,people gonna murder eachother to play with them,no matter what spec or gear.

Second : If you saw high rated destro lock on pvp ladder,he’s playing with other highly rated people/friends.

Those 2600 people + can go in 187 ilvl gear,they gonna still win.

Good affli lock can win game for his team,single-handedly.

Oh, I guess maybe I must be the anomaly then.

Don’t listen to this guy.

You’ll have a tougher time finding groups due to the awful LFG mindset clearly demonstrated above. Join as affli, switch to destro and prove them wrong.

Play cinders for consistency. DS + trinket + infernal and I get 20k crits. Tell people you’re bolting, and they’ll switch with you.

There’s a reason people don’t use destro locks in rbg’s.

Ask any high rated person.

If you get locked out and focused,u wont be doing any dmg,because you need to cast,and any organized group will not allow you to cast.

You got 2100 not by playing whole time as destro,so don’t be lying people here.

If you played affli,you would have more than 2100 rating in 113 games played.

I just wonder how did u get to 2100,because you obviously don’t know capabilities of instant perma slows and dispell coverage with UA.

But then again,your 2’s and 3’s rating says everything about those '‘capabilities’

Again,don’t be lying people here.

1 Like

In short u heard the shaman and me

Switch to affliction lock while u still have time.

Well I will play as destro as I simply like the playstyle better, people also say its a lot more fun in BGs than affli lock.

If I really cant get my rating up I can always get an other legendary later on and switch to affli.

Destro dmg got buffed a lot recently also Necrolords are getting nice buffs in 9.05 as well. I am hopeful it will work out.

Damage isnt the problem. You cant hit enemy with casting duration. So you wont do damage with ur buffed damage values.

They will kick stop it everytime.

For rbg need instant cast spec.

Destro Warlock with PI and paladin concentration aura mastery popped does scarey damage which can’t be “kicked every time”.

But the overall benefit of aff lock in a team fight is better. Constant slows tons of dispel protection and spread pressure.

hey
our warlock in our team is playing destruction, and is Necrolord too. he is using the legendary that makes chaosbolts hit harder after they use it, i don’t remember the name.

keep in mind that you will need to have your team play around the warlock in team fight, to create a setup where your warlock can get some quad damage noscope chaosbolts. they tend to be the kill targets and so you need to be able to bring them back and peel for them.

and sometimes they get ignored and everyone gets deleted

good luck :smiley:

1 Like

“If you get locked out and focused,u wont be doing any dmg,because you need to cast,and any organized group will not allow you to cast.”

This is where your so called ‘capabilities’ shine, play smart and watch your enemy. Hence why you also use voice to call shots. This isn’t an issue.

“If you played affli, you would have more than 2100 rating in 113 games played.”
If you played RBG, you’ll notice it’s a 10 man game.

“But then again,your 2’s and 3’s rating says everything about those '‘capabilities’”
Again, another nonsensical comment like the guy above you. Who’s capabilities are you referring to? Because clearly, if you spent time in arena as a warlock you’d reconsider a pathetic comment like that.

You clearly don’t have a character at 60 you’re willing to post from so I can understand why you’re not making sense here, I’m willing to accept that.

But to just broaden your perspective a little, despite bulldozing whilst your infernal is up, chaos bolt + 25% healing reduction + dbl mortal coil is enough to land kills. If you want a slow, you’ve got CoE, as simple as that. You don’t have dispell protection however, so your team should be willing to focus up and follow your calls.

For any warlock playing destro, I climbed to 1800 using Affli before making the switch to Destro. I use LFG too, I play for fun mostly. Just because Ghetx refuses destro locks in his level 20 bracket BRG’s, doesn’t mean you shouldn’t play it.

How do we do healing reduction btw? :o

You are behaving like you gonna sit there and free cast,and have paladin to aura mastery 24/7,just for you.

That works vs teams ‘‘rank 1 on main’’ or ‘‘super fast push,all wins 1800 cr (in reality not a single player over 1200 cr) novoice’’

It’s a talent, fel fissure I believe

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.