Best EU PVP RPPVP server wotlk classic?

Im looking for an active pvp server somewhat ballanced to join with my group of mates, we want to join alliance and really want there to be enouth horde for us to pvp in the open world

In EU all PVP realms are monofaction.

The only RP-PVP Realm, Zandalar Tribe, was murdered last year together with the only german RP realm, Celebras

Burning Crusade Classic Realm Consolidation August 10 - WoW Classic / Wrath of the Lich King Classic Discussion - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

Murdered is a big word. People were given the option to transfer - off, and people massively chose to do so. It is what the people want.

I was thinking Zandalar was very healthy, and a cool place. There were about 4500 alliance and about 1500 horde on it before the transfer.

By my experience, that is well populous enough. In 2005 servers we’re capped at 2500 people or so, and we were happy with that back then. But people want bigger servers, thats just what people want, and the people created this result.

1 Like

No, it´s not.
It´s the commonly used word among the community, but of course we are using the german term for it.

And if you don´t think of it as just hardware but a “realm” were a community was formed and given the fact, that the community was just wiped out due to Blizzards crap idea, it´s actually pretty fitting.

I´m also fine with Trelws “The Celebras massacre”, though.

It´s at least not, what the Celebras community wanted. We always wanted a small realm with a good and healthy community over an overrun, mass trash realm.

And that´s exactly what we got, especially after the transfers off.
We went from the smalles RP realm in EU to the biggest RP realm in EU with still several hundred of players.

And ALL of them were represented in the german realm murder thread, because none of them wanted to leave.

It´s definetly not, what the player wanted. :imp:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.