BEST HEALERS FOR 3V3 9.1.5 TIER LIST WoW Shadowlands - FINAL VERSION

Hi guys,

I’ve made a tier list for Healer specs for 3V3 in season 2. This is probably the final version of a tier list, since Season 3 is just around the corner. This is the last tier list until Season 3 !

Here is the link to the video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHFvZwIlNGw&ab_channel=ThoGrey

IF you want the explanation for every class / spec, watch the video ! If not you can always discuss it here :slight_smile:
Timestamps in the description of the video :slight_smile:

God Tier : Resto Druid, Holy Priest
S Tier : Resto Shaman
A Tier : Disc Priest
B Tier : MW Monks, Holy Paladin

Again, the explanation is to be found in the video, everything is ranked from left to right.

Ty for watching / reading
#Discuss

didnt you make a final list already or smth ? How comes youre still onto this

1 Like

There’s the “FINAL 2V2 MELEE TIERLIST” and then the “FINAL 2V2 CASTER TIERLIST” and then the “FINAL 2V2 HEALER TIERLIST” and then the “FINAL 3V3 MELEE TIERLIST” and then the “FINAL 3V3 CASTER TIERLIST” and then the “FINAL 3V3 HEALER TIERLIST”.

Obviously.

2 Likes

im so confused aswell because in earlier builds u classified warrior in 2s as god tier because it can play so many comps and now you rank Hpriest as godtier while it only really has 1 really good comp or meta comp with RMP that is.

Nah im not getting baited again

This feels like spam or some annoying ads at this point.

Instead of posting a new thread everytime you make a video (which is kind of weird by the way, uncalled for self promotion etc etc…) why don’t you start a thread to make an actual discussion before you make one, and perhaps include some of the arguments in your videos then ?

I don’t know about others but I feel completely disconnected with your content, I barely managed to go through a single video because I forced myself to instead of immediately dismissing it.

I get that you’re trying to get your thing going and all, but if you’re going to advertise your stuff in here, specifically in the EU Arena Forums, why don’t you cater to us and make things we’d find interesting in the first place ?

Could be anything, but right now it feels pretty inorganic.

1 Like

It was not the only reason for why I put it on God tier in 2s, altough my opinion has changed a bit about it.
I’ve explained in the video about why I’ve put it in God tier for the Holy priest and Resto druid.
Obviously everything is debatable, Having One GOD Tier comp, can make it a factor altough not the only factor.

And you are right. Spektral, that could be a great idea to have an input from the forums as well and make a ‘‘tier list’’ based on stats and feel of the community.

I’ve went through the 2V2 / 3V3 tier lists, because I felt I needed to make a continuity. Be assured, my channel is not only made out of tier lists, It is just something I wanted to make and put out.

I can fully understand how spammy it can feel. Altough the principal reason i’m posting it, is to have a discussion ( and that is why I give my list also in written form, since i’m not actually clickbaiting anyone onto my videos.).
I get little to no attraction from posts, and 90% of my views in general comes from Organical search on youtube.

Anyways, I know how It looks, but it is purely because of continuity. :smiley: Now, if you’d like, we could have a discussion about the specs I’ve put in the tier list, agree or disagree, we can learn from each other.

1 Like

lets see
rdruid has ret/war/rdruid as s tier comb
holypriest has rmp as s tier comb
disc has jungle as s tier comb
rshaman has ret/war, war/sp and boomy/dh as s tier comb

idk your list doesnt make any sense tbh

I can see how you rate your personal healer tier list => Most comps = higher rating
While for me it is a factor, it isn’t an end all by all thing.
RET WAR SHAMAN has always been better than RET WAR DISC PRIEST. regardless of powerlevel from the healer. It is a Cc / synergy thing, not a ‘’ i’ve got the better healer’’ thing.
While RMP is a S tier comp, Ret war is also an S tier comp.

I value Holy Priest a bit more since for me, Holy priest doesn’t feel as ‘‘paperish’’ as shaman since they have alot of ‘‘oh s*** buttons’’. While Shamans can be countered by a good communicative team ( that actually totemstomp everything ).

If you have played a Resto shaman and faced a ‘‘good’’ team, you know that your healing tide and healing streams aren’t lasting more than 2 / 3 ticks.
Good thing about Rshamans are that they kinda counter wizard comps.

That is why Rshamans are S tier, but for me Holy priests are a bit higher than Rshamans, hence the ‘‘god tier’’.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.