Best Login Screen They Ever Made

I told so many times in every where including this very forums that this expansion is gonna be the best when it comes to graphics, aesthetics and art. And this login screen proves me, proves that i am right. This has blew my mind. This is legit the best login screen that WoW has ever seen. I wouldnt even login because of that. I would sit and watch this art pice instead. And the music, music is the best login music as well. At least it is for me. It has that Harry Potter Half Blood Prince wibe. Infact when i heard the first part i thought i was getting tricked and they put half blood prince soundtracks. Whic HB was my favorite one of all seven. So thank you blizzard. I am really hyped up for this expansion now

Edit: Everybody talking about how they prefer Wotlk login screen but let me tell you Wotlk is all over the place, it is looking so out dated ( because it is out dated) vanilla and tbc came before wotlk but the login screen they had didnā€™t look as outdated as wotlkā€™s login screen. And the sindragosa looks 360p pixel pixel, i guess when it comes to taste you cant argue about it but i really dont understand how anyone can like wotlk login screen. I think it is the worst login screen of all of them. I didnā€™t play back in Wotlk but i know if i had a chance to play it, i would rush to login before that 360 p sindragosa comes in to my screen

1 Like

The SL login screen is quite cool graphically and thematically. But it honestly just feels like a moving background.

Wrath will always have my heart as the challenge of logging in before the dragonā€™s roar, that was the peak of login screens for me.

5 Likes

Sauce please?

By the power of google i bestow it upon thee

8 Likes

Yes, because that is what Marketing team can work with. This is why they only invest on these teams, and ā€˜pruneā€™ other gameplay related teams.

1 Like

Damn spooky

I really like how it looks, but I donā€™t think its the best one weā€™ve seen, there is not a lot of movement going on. I liked that in the WotLK login screen there was this frostwyrm flying around.

In my eyes this is still slightly more my cup of tea :

9 Likes

I listened to the new one and then went back to listen to them all. Naturally, Vanilla wins and TBC has awesome music but WotLK wins on the actual screen itself. This is a very nice login screen and the music is growing on me but still doesnā€™t beat the others for me.

I applaud the composers of the login screens who showed the proper consideration for the eardrums of people who get returned to the login screen due to some malfunction.

It is really annoying in cases like the Cataclysm music to get your ears blasted by a super loud opening on the login music.

the Wrath, BFA and SL logins are have eardrum friendly intros

Funny how you forget to mention the single most quiet expansion: MoP.

Anyways, the Shadowlands isā€¦bland? Thereā€™s nothing really spectacular about it, compared to what weā€™d been used to.

Just taken a listen:
WOTLK: https://youtu.be/hMAh0JfEzk0?t=366
Cataclysm: https://youtu.be/N-bVd9t2XA0?t=672
MoP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bmWv_VZD3s&feature=youtu.be&t=342 (I miss thatā€¦a lot)
Nothing quite stands out like this in Shadowlands. Itā€™s okay, but itā€™s really not on the same level.

Because I (regrettably) skipped MoP so it did not leave a lasting impression to me

Too bad! You should listen its soundtrack though, itā€™s really good.

I have listened to the Jade forest and August celestials tracks a lot of times.
Jerremy Soule is a great composer and I have played several great games where he happened to be the composer.

Starting With ,Total Annihilation

I still prefer Wraths.

Im maybe only one but i dont like wotlk login screen at allā€¦only pandaria is worse imo. Sl looks cool.

Same Wotlk is the worst login screen in my opinion

2 Likes

YES. Nothing comes close to wotlkā€™s login screen.

i ll forward that to imaginary complaint department i work for

they still havent center aligned that logo to the top of the updates box. MY EYESā€¦ pls blizz for the love of godā€¦