Best realm to make friends?

Hey WoW players!

As hard as I’ve tried to get some of the people I know over to WoW, they sadly quit as soon as they start or just don’t like the game.

I am a quite new player myself, and I am trying to find make some friends in-game. A year ago I moved from my home country to an island and I am still learning the language so it can get quite lonely.

I sought an MMO to be able to meet people online, and still maybe be able to have some digital friendships but I’ve been having a hard time so far.

I am not a hardcore player, I like doing casual stuff like collecting transmorpg items, pets and mounts.

I was wondering if moving to a big realm like Silvermoon, Draenor or Argent Dawn will give me more luck with meeting cool people.

Thanks for your time! :see_no_evil:

1 Like

I don’t think it’s necessary to move servers to find friends, we have communities after all. You can even try your luck here on the forum, i know there is a thread somewhere here where people can “introduce” themselves and find friends like that.

From personal experience speaking however, i moved to Draenor almost a year ago and have 5x as many friends now as i had on my old Realm

1 Like

I have a lvl 104 Demon Hunter on Draenor! :clap:

1 Like

Well that’s an idea for sure :slight_smile: You can add me if you want to, i know how it is when you dont know anyone xD

I will 100% add you, thank you! :pray:

#Shandras21866 is my tag
though Bnet appears to be down atm :smiley:

Perfect! Yes, I am not even able to login to WoW atm… :sleeping:

What faction are you on Draenor btw ? Bc i am Horde but i have Alliance chars on others realms

Check out the communities recruitment section :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I am a Horde!

What I basically do is mostly play without guides.
I figured I already had Alliance characters on the Sylvanas realm and wanted to play Horde too. I love Demon Hunters so I quickly made a Death Knight and leveled that till 70 by spamming dungeons so I’d be able to create the DH. :joy:

Pick a realm with a high population of the faction you want to play.

Stay away from low-pop realms as they are dead and dying, and Blizzard doesn’t care about it enough to fix the problem.

If you wanna play Horde, just pick Kazzak. That realm has tons of active Horde players.

Also scroll through this topic: Post if you want to make some in-game friends (pt3)

1 Like

Is Sylvanas considered a dead realm? I levelled two characters to 120 there but haven’t really made any friends in the process.

That’s great. Thanks!

1 Like

Okay that’s great then :smiley:

Don’t know… Never played on Sylvanas myself.

Good luck to you though, wherever you decide to play.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.